Dance

●An pov●

Jin was frustrated. He was having problem in the second verse of BS&T. The director made him work sl hard, but still he is making mistakes. He is too much stressed and needs some stress relief.

"Jin!"

The director yelled. The dance was interrupted again.

"You're making the same mistake again!"

The practice was over. Everyone decided to head to the dorm.

"Hyung, aren't you coming?"

Jungkook quitely asked jin.

"No jungkook, I'm gonna stay here for some moments"

"Should I stay?"

"No, Namjoon is staying, you should go and rest"

Jungkook displayed his bunny smile

"Okay!"

He turned around to leave and everyone left one by one. Only, Jin and Namjoon were there in the studio.

"Do you need my help hyung?"

"Namjoon, just can you, just make me learn once again?"

"For sure"

Namjoon smiled going closer to Jin. Namjoon placed his both hands on Jin's waist, trying to direct him the dance. But, while doing it, Jin tripped and fell, pulling Namjoon with him. They fell on the floor, Namjoon above the other. They locked eyes for some moment. And as realisation hits jin, he tries to get up but ends up rubbing their crotches together.

"Why are you being like this here hyung?"

Namjoon asked in his calm but dominating voice

"God, Namjoon, get up, you're heavy"

Jin tried to push him but of no use. Namjoon leaned even more closer.

"Why don't we try something to give you some stress relief?"

He said planting kisses all over Jin's neck

"N-namjoon, listen to m-me"

Namjoon didn't. He continued to suck and bite on the older's skin. Jin hummed and tugged on his locks. Namjoon pulled out and looked at jin for mere seconds before slamming their lips together.

Jin moaned against the kiss as Namjoon used one of his hand to palm Jin, under his trousers. Jin tried kicking his trousers off to make it more comfortable. And he did it, but, off to his ankles. Namjoon broke the kiss to palm him propeely and the boy was sent to cloud 9.

(Hello cloud 9? A boy named Kim Seokjin is being sent to you.
Lol–)

Namjoon pulled out his boxers and continued palming Jin, till his cock twitched.

"Nghh~ c-can't~"

"Let it all out baby"

Jin groaned and moaned few more times before completely giving up and spurting his seeds all over Namjoon's hand. Namjoon licked all of his hand, like it was so delicious.

( I'm getting nauseous here!!!")

"My turn"

Jin said before making Namjoon stand up. He pulled down his pants as well as boxers in one go. Namjoon's dick spring out and it was so sudden that Jin gasped and flinched and fell back hitting his head. He died on the spot.

Lol-

Namjoon's dick spring out. Jin licked his lips a few times before licking the tip of his dick. Namjoon groaned pushing his hips more furthur basically, Jin was getting mouth fucked soon.

He somehow made sure he suck and Namjoon threw his head back before pushing with more force.

And soon, Namjoon came into Jin's mouth as Jin obediently gulped. Namjoon sat back down.

"All fours"

He commanded and Jin didn't wasted any time in obeying it. Namjoon pushed in one finger as Jin hissed. He didn't show any mercy and started ramming 3 fingers. Jin insisted him to slow down, but who was even listening?

Once Namjoon felt enough, he stood in front of Jin's throbbing hole.

"Looks like, the hole is willing to get something"

Namjoon smirked as Jin whined.

"Please~ fast- AHH!"

Namjoon pushed his whole length in one go and started thrusting without letting the boy adjust.

"S-slow down~ nghh"

He begged but no use. And soon, he started to feel the pleasure when Namjoon directly hit his prostrate. He abused it and soon Jin was leaking with pre-cum.

"Don't you dare come before I tell you"

Namjoon bit his earlobe leaning down and whispering. Jin whined but still did his best to hold his cum in.

"L-let me~ please~"

Jin moaned.

"Cum"

Namjoon ordered as they both came together. Namjoon waited for 1 minute before pulling out and sitting beside the laying boy.

"Did it help?"

Namjoon asked as Jin turned his head to him. Jin pouted and straddled his lap.

"It did, but you were too rough"

He complained hitting his chest. Namjoon laughed fondly and kissed his cheek.

"That was so that you feel free tk dance"

Jin gasped

"Do we have to do the dance?"

"Oh yeah, we have to"

Namjoon said strictly

"But I'm tired"

Jin whined back

"I don't care"

Jin huffed before pulling his clothes on himself and performing the dance one last time. Well though, he struggled with his sore legs at the first but by and by, managed.

Namjoon clapped fondly while Jin finished his dance.

"Look, it helped"

Jin nodded smiling

"Let's go now, I'm tired"

"But, seeing you dance urged me something"

"What? No! Namjoon I ain't doing anything more!!!"

Jin whined. Namjoon smirked before moving closer to the boy.

"But I ain't finished yet"

_____

And that leads to round 2!!!

Cheers and congratulations!!!

Huh, congrats my ass. 🙄🙄🙄