Argument (switch)

Hey my flowers. It's great to be back. I almost forgot that this book is in an ongoing constancy. So here I am, with another story.

It is requested by @vanxion where Jin tops and Namjoon bottoms.

Let's start with the story...
.
.
.
_____

Nj : c'mon Jin! I said I'm sorry!

Namjoon exclaimed with his boice trembling and his eyes heavy with water. He's trying his best to sustain those tears but Jin at this moment didn't seem to understand.

Jin : A sorry just does not fix that!

He shouted

Jin : it was my office file which you destroyed spilling your coffee, how's a sorry going to bring it back?!

Nj : I don't know okay?! I'm guilty for my actions but please stop shouting!

Jin : you ask me to stop shouting when you're doing the same?!

Nj : I...I..

He looked at Jin with dissatisfaction. One tear fell down on his cheek. He didn't say anything just went off to his room while wiping his tears.

Jin sat down on the couch messaging his own head out of frustration. He shouldn't have told him so much. Not that it was done intentionally. And now, he fucked up, great.

Namjoon stood in front of their opened window, looking at the moon, smiling at how it resembles Jin so much. Just he wished they could be on good terms again after this heated argument.

He gripped the box of the window tightly and his breath unevened when he felt two arms snaking around his waist. His chest heaved up and down very fast, he was gulping. Soon, he could feel feather like kisses on his neck as he closed his eyes as it felt so good from Jin after their messed up argument.

He tilted his head up so that Jin could get enough space and then hummed at the soothing sensation. But Jin was not in plan to cuddle right now. He knew he messed up, and he wanted to take care of that. He turned Namjoon around and crashed his lips upon the other's.

Namjoon didn't even get the time to gasp as he felt the kiss. He closed his eyes and got caught up into the sensation. Jin's tongue travelled inside his mouth searching the teaste for every corner. Namjoon moaned into the kiss and soon after Jin pulled away.

Jin didn't stop, even for a moment to look in the other's eyes. He just was confirmed to his object. He pushed Namjoon to the bed and immediately pulled down his sweatpants in one go. Namjoon wasn't wearing any underwear, cause it's comfortable for him without an underwear so his dick just sprang out. Namjoon felt the sudden urge to blush as he tried to close his knees together. But Jin was way too fast to hold his knees and spread it again. That was a wonderful view in front of Jin's eyes.

Jin : you are beautiful

He said as he caressed the other's waistline and soon inserted one finger in him. Namjoon's eyes widened as he clutched onto the sheets and his lips parted. Jin started thrusting his fingers slowly, knowing how much Namjoon likes it slow. But he was the on the contrary. He liked fast, rough and so on.

After giving namjoon some moment to himself, Jin pushed 3 of his fingers into Namjoon's hole and started thrusting roughly sending Namjoon to pure bliss. Not that, Namjoon hated this pace. Jin kissed his whole body and undressed both of them while taking care of the fimgering, that never stopped.

When Jin felt like, Namjoon had enough, he went upto his knees in between Namjoon's legs and adjusted his dick to his hole.

Jin : wrap your arms around my neck, baby

Namjoon did as told.

Jin : I love you

He said as he pressed a kiss onto Namjoon's lips.

Nj : I-I do too

Jin smiled before pushing himself all the way in Namjoon and starting to thrust. Namjoon threw his head back and moaned loudly at how good he was feeling. Slick ran down his thighs after a few thrusts which was getting really messed. Jin didn't pause for a moment. He held Namjoon's waist to keep him in place and continued.

Nj : J-Jin

Whenever Namjoon would call out Jin's name in between sex, it was obvious to Jin that his orgasm was near.

Jin : I'll give you the best as an apology

Jin grunted through his saying as he latched his lips with Namjoon's right nipple. Namjoon's eyes rolled back and drool ran down from his mouth. He looked to damaged. (A/n :- All thanks to Jin)

Namjoom came so hard and it was the best orgasm he ever had till he remembered. Jin came soom after and fell onto the other side, both panting.

Well, no words were needed anymore cause everything Jin said in between and did, is enough for Namjoon to forgive him and of course he did.

(A/n : I know because I peeked at Namjin from the tree with a binocular. Dumbfucks forgot to close the window. And I was seeing how they cuddled- but at the next moment I fell down from the tree and broke my bones. Great.)
.
.
.