Neighbour

Jin pov

I went down our garden and then to our gate and slowly, I bent down, picking up the newspaper. I still have the back pain from yesterday night, and you know what I mean. As I picked the newspaper up, I felt someone stare at me. I stood up and looked behind to see our new neighbour named Joshua.

We met 2 days back and the way he was eyeing me from head to toe really made me feel uncomfortable, but I didn't feel the need to tell Namjoon about it. I could say from his stare and be was staring at my ass when I bent down and now, he is hitting me with a dirty smirk, which is of course, too much disgusting. I avoided his gaze and started to walk towards my house. But he shouted.

"That was hot"

I looked at him wide eyed as he bit his lip towards me. I gulped and ran fast inside my house. I closed the door and sighed in confort. And then I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up to see Namjoon literally running down the stairs while poking his tongue inside. In less words, he was looking extremely hot to me, even if he didn't tried to be so. But, his actions shook me.

He eyes me once and suddenly, placed both of his hands, on the either side of the door, trapping me. I flinched and left the newspaper, which fell to the ground.

"I saw what happened"

He spoke with his chilly, cold voice, which makes me literally beg to him. But, no. This is not the time.

"N-namjoon, he must be k-kidding"

"What if he was not?"

"Let's leave it, okay?"

I told him softly but his expressions didn't change and I know he wouldn't be soft soon.

"I'm not gonna 'leave it' "

He held my wrist and started dragging me up the stairs and I knew what was coming for me. He took me to our room and kissed me, passionately. It was impossible to resist the kiss, so I replied to him, and almost immediately. His hand moved down my back and groping my ass giving it a squeeze. I let out a breathy moan. We two made our way to the bed as he pushed me down as he undressed me and himself.

Namjoon stood right in front of the bed as well as me, as I knew what to do. I held his dick with my hands and licked a stipe up it's tip making him shiver. I took it whole in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down with salive dripping down my neck. Namjoon held a fistful of my hair and pushed me more making me choke, but I had no intention to stop or just gag. His moans and groans filled the whole room. I continued bobbing and sucking, which I'm sure made Namjoon feel the 'familiar thing' in his stomach.

"Ahh- stop"

He made me stop and I looked up at him with confused eyes. Why will he even want me to stop?

"I only wanna come inside you"

My face heated up. Though, he throws cheesy comments towards me all the time, but still, I feel so shy, when he does so.

"On your hands and knees"

I gulped but did as he said. He made me suck his three fingers and slowly slid one of them into my hole. I hissed from the streching pain. He carressed my back for some moments, and then he pushed his second finger, followed by the third. I moaned and stuffed my face onto the pillow that was lying in front of me.

●An pov●

Namjoon continued scissoring jin, but of course, making sure that he was okay. Namjoon scissored jin, but somehow, his wrist hurted. So he moved his fingers to another angle.

"Ahhhh"

Jin moaned out loud. And namjoon smirked knowing what exactly happened.

"You liked that?"

Jin hummed against the pillow.

"Are you ready?"

Namjoon asked once he felt that jin was prepared enough.

"W-wait"

Namjoon waited. Jin turned around and ask with his red cheeks.

"C-can I ride you?"

Namjoon didn't mind. He nodded and sat down making himself comfortable and leaning on the headboard. Jin aligned himself and sank down on Namjoon's lap.

"Are you o-"

Namjoon was cutted off by, jin starting to bounce.

"Woah woah, calm dow- FUCK!"

Namjoon was again interrupted by Jin rolling his hips. Like yeah, Jin also wanted that so called slutty neighbour that Namjoon already owns him and he is loyal to Namjoon.

Namjoon started to thrust upwards meeting the pace of Jin. He bucked his hips up hitting Jin's prostrate dead on and making him a moaning mess. Namjoon leaned forward and started sucking on jin's neck.

"You belong to me"

He hissed and continued sucking on his neck.

"Ahhh- N-namjoon, I-I mmm, am c-close"

Namjoon continued hitting his prostrate and Jin came soon following my Namjoon. They came down from their highs and jin leaned on Namjoon's sweaty chest. Both panting heavily. And both were sure, that the neighbour had heard them, because the window was open. (But not as much, so he could see, so he just heard)

"Next time, if he dares to look at you, call me, I'll punch him, till he's dead"

"Calm down, Joon, I'm sure he already did heard us, so he won't"

"I don't trust him, okay?"

"Shut up. You already made me so mush sore."

"But you wanted to ride me, right?"

Jin slapped his chest slightly

"Because riding, pains less and if you thrust you're gonna be more like a devil"

Namjoon laughed and kissed jin's forehead as an apology...

______

Guess what? You are all nasty kiddos.