Clubbing

●An pov●

"Come on hyung, you came here to forget about him. Stop hesitating"

Yoongi said to Jin who sighed and gulped down the wine in the glass.

"That's more like fighting"

Yoongi would never encourage his hyung in drinking alcohol, but since, Jin is too frustrated right now and it's better to take your anger out on alcohol rather than someone in person.

Jin ordered another glass and another and another. He continued drinking in order to forget his past love.

"Hyung, why don't you try a little dancing? It will help your mind free"

Jin nodded

"Okay~"

And with that Jin went up to the dance stage. Clearly, he wasn't a good dancer, but he just wanted himself right now.

"Jin?"

A familiar voice called to him but he didn't bothered to turn around and look. Because even if he's drunk he knows, who it is. And he has his reasons.

He was starting to walk away when a hard grip on his arm made him turn around.

"I know you heard me"

Namjoon spoke. With a calm and soft tone being careful about what he had done to the other.

"What d-do you want~"

Namjoon was a little happy because jin wasn't that much drunk. He was still stable.

"I want to talk Jin, I want to talk about us"

"I-It's all over"

"No it's not"

Namjoon middled

"Let me explain myself"

"L-look"

"Please"

Jin could hardly look into Namjoon's eyes. They were begging for something. But unluckily Jin didn't know that it was him.

"Okay"

Jin muttered and Namjoon represented to him a small smile.

"Hey hey, don't come any closer, okay?"

Yoongi came and protectively stood before Jin.

"Look, I just want to talk to him"

Namjoon tried to make him understand

"I'm sure he doesn't wants to"

"But he himself agreed"

Yoongi turned to Jin who nodded

"Hyung-"

"Yoongi"

Jin kept his one hand on Yoongi's shoulder

"It's okay, l-let him. I will be g-glad to know the truth"

Yoongi sighed but agreed

"Better make it fast"

He said before making his way to somewhere. Namjoon also took jin's hand and they moved to a corner, which was a little quite.

"Tell fast"

Jin was trying his best to be stable

"Jin, who told you I'm gonna break up with you?"

"Your friend, Yori. She told that you don't have the gutts to say it on my face so you sent her"

"That's absolutely a lie"

"I don't think so"

Namjoon sighed

"Look, she has a crush on me. She told that making it up. There's nothing, like that. She lied to you so she could be with me"

Jin frowned

"And how exactly do you know that?"

"She told me"

"She told you? Do you think me a idiot?"

"I-I.. no. I asked her as well as threatened her to speak"

Jin went silent for some seconds

"So, you don't want break up?"

"Of course I don't. I loved you, I love you and I will continue loving you"

"Then"

Jin pulled Namjoon close by his collar. Their lips brushing slightly.

"Take me, I need you"

Namjoon kept his hands on his waist and softly caressed his waistline. He whispered against jin's lips.

"Are you sure?"

Jin pulled him more close and they were soon kissing. Namjoon pulled him even more close (if possible) wrapping his hands around his waist and kissing him passionately. They were being close again.

Their lips moulded like a lost puzzle. Namjoon didn't wanted to rush. So he remained slow as much as he could. Soon, Jin was on the other's waist. Namjoon held him by one hand under his butt.

They moved into a room and Namjoon locked the door before pushing Jin against the wall who was still on his waist and most importantly, -- they both were still kissing.

Jin's chest was on view because all his buttons were open. Namjoon marked him all over his body. Jin tugged at his locks and pulled it while hissing when he felt Namjoon biting his skin.

Time skips~

"Are you ready?"

Namjoon asked the boy under him who nodded

"I'm going in"

He warned before he went in. And it was a raw sex because he didn't had condoms or lube. Jin hissed at the burning stretch as he grabbed onto Namjoon's shoulders tightly.

Namjoon waited till Jin calmed down and once he felt that, he started moving.

"Faster~"

Jin begged and who was Namjoon to deny it? He went as fast as he could. Soon, both could feel the 'familiar thing' in their stomach.

"I"

Thrust!

"Love"

Thrust!

"You"

THRUST!

That was the best, hardest and deepest thrust Namjoon has made. Jin came so hard along it that namjoon also couldn't hold back. They layed beside each other panting heavily. 

Jin lifted his head up to see Namjoon already staring at him. He blushed slightly and snuggled close to him and hit his chest lightly

"What are you looking at?"

"Jin"

Jin looked up at him

"You're so special to me. I can't even think of leaving you. So please don't believe what other people say. I love you no matter what"

Jin pouted and looked down while nodding

"I'm sorry"

Namjoon chuckled lifting his face up with his thumb and index finger.

"Hey, no need to be sorry about that. I'm happy that you're still mine"

"I'll be yours forever"

They both smiled at each other, before sharing a lovable kiss in order to seal their wishes...

_____

Did I make it too long?