Pissed

●An pov●

Namjoon glared at Jin who was busy annoying the grumpy yoongi beside him. And why is he angry you ask? Well, Jin is acting all touchy and being an attention whore in Namjoon's perspective.

So, except Jin, everyone who are present in the room can see the glare of Namjoon including Yoongi. They know, something is coming for Jin and they want him to stop for his good.

But, unfortunately, Jin didn't understand or rather didn't try to get the signs received from the members telling him to stop already. And soon it waa dinnee time.

The atmosphere was not awkward but Namjoon was acting all quiet and this time, Jin noticed it but waited till they went up to their room. After dinner, everyone wished goodnight to each other and went up to their respective rooms to sleep.

Whereas, for Jin, his sleep was coming late tonight. As Jin entered his room and shut the door he was immediately back pinned onto it. Jin gasped by the sudden action.

"God, do you know, how much pissed I am"

Jin gulped not knowing what he did to make him angry. But still decided to apologize.

"I-I am sorry"

"For what?"

The question made Jin shut up. What should he even say.

"I won't accept your apology. I am gonna punish you"

Saying this Namjoon turned Jin around, opened his belt and slided his pants and boxers down.  Namjoon made Jin turn around again as he lift his hand up in the air and down with a great force.

Jin closed his eyes tightly when a hard spank landed on his left ass cheek. Namjoon spanked the other. Jin yelped. Namjoon spanked his both ass cheeks 10 times and Jin was crying by now.

"God Jin, you can't take this small punishment, can you?"

"N-no, I c-can"

He stuttered. And the next thing Jin felt was his asshole getting ripped apart. Namjoon entered and started thrusting. Jin yelled as some tears left his eyes.

Namjoon kept on thrusting till he saw the pre cum leaking down Jin's hole. And suddnely, Jin came. Unannounced. That raged Namjoon more.

"Who told you to do that?"

He said gritting his teeth. Jin gulped and turned around. He took Namjoon's shaft in his hand and started stroking him up and down.

Namjoon groaned and threw his head back in pleasure. Jin teased his balls and started to stroke faster that made Namjoon come hard.

Jin slowly looked up at Namjoon

"I'm sorry about whatever I've done that made you angry"

Namjoon looked down at him and smiled. Namjoon picked him up bridal style and they moved to the bed. Jin was layed down gently and soon the bed was sinking beside him indicating Namjoon has joined him.

Jin hugged him tight and Namjoon slowly and soothingly rubbed his ass in order of apologising about the spanks. And they both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms...

____