Attention

An pov

"Joonie~"

Jin sang seeing Namjoon focusing on his work. They were on their shared bed and Namjoon was too much concentrated.

"Hm?"

He was too busy to spare a glance at the older.

"Why don't you give some attention to me too?"

Jin said clearly frustrated by the older's actions. Namjoon chuckled and looked towards his boyfriend.

"Baby, just 10 more minutes, and you'll have all my attention"

"Okay"

Jin grumpily nodded and hugges his pillow, waiting for Namjoon to finish his work. But 15 minutes passed, but Namjoon was still sticking his eyes to the laptop.

"Joonie!"

No reply came.

"Namjoon!"

"Shut up Jin please. I told you 10 minutes so can't you wait 5 minutes more? Don't be such an attention whore Jin. You're making me lose my concentration."

Jin didn't expected this. What did he even wanted? Some of his attention? That wasn't bad to ask for right? He sighed in disbelief as Namjoon went back to work.

"Fine"

Jin said as he took his pillow and belongings. And once Namjoon noticed he asked

"Now, where are you going?"

"Guest room"

Namjoon sighed

"Jin-"

Namjoon was cutted off by jin slamming the door right upon his face. He sighed again but made his plans.

There~

Jin set up his bed and laid down. Was he too much? He couldn't help but to blame himself. But still, he thought he was being positive. Who's precious to Namjoon? Him or the work?

And not much time he could feel a hand slide on his waist. He knows who the person his. But he didn't feel the need to remove the hand which had a tight grip on his waist.

"Go away joonie"

Namjoon smiled. He is mad, but is still calling him joonie.

"No, I ain't leaving my baby"

Jin sighed

"Don't have to be cheesy"

"Aish, baby, I'm sorry"

Namjoon tried to sound cute and kissed Jin's cheek multiple times.

"Go and do your work"

This time, Namjoon turned Jin around.

"My baby is more important"

He said booping their noses together.

"No, I'm not an attention whore"

Jin pouted

"Of course you are not baby, I'm so sorry, I love you so much"

He said before catching the older's lips for a kiss...

______

A short one. Hope you enjoyed.