Capture

I wake up to the laughter of men. My hands behind my back and I am lying on the cold forest floor. As my senses return, I slowly open my eyes, taking my surroundings. Right in front of me, there is a fire, above which a man dressed in blue leather with elf-like ears is cooking something. Other people around him look the same, blue leather and elf-like ears, all around the fire, some sharpening weapons, others chatting amost themselves.  

"The girl is awake, master" A squeaky voice says, exited. 

"Ah. Nora. Good to have you back."A new ebhind me says, its rough and deep. 

The man behind me bends down, brings a knife to my neck and presses it against my skin. I wince at the pain and try to squirm, but he brings his lips to my ears.

"Stop squirming or you get killed. There is a bouty on your head, Nora. You are lucky you got caught by us. Unfortunately, you can't even run away, we shot your mount" He chuckles 

It was them. They must be the Sky Elves. But a bounty...? On my...head? That was to be considered later. I wanted- no I needed revenge for shooting Snow. Tht probably wasnot the best idea, but it was that, or get killed. I don't know about you, but I did not wnt to die. Not today at least. 

With the man's head to close to me, I head-butted him, right on the nose. As I thought, he dropped his weapon, so, I picked it up and grazed his cheek the best i could. Unfortunately, by this time, the others realised what was happening, and lunged at me. I tried stabbing them, but then realised, that since they were so many, I would not have luck. 

So I took of into the woods. The elves close behind. While running, I cut my ropes on my hands. I looked over my shoulder. The huge gang still in persuit, gaining on me with each step. I turned behind trees and I spotted a huge tree ahead.

I darted nehind the tree. Once again, everything went silent. Just as I thought the Elves gave up, soft hands roughly pulled my up, into the tree. The soft hands, a light green, covered my mouth, as we hid in the tree, the Sky Elves ran below us, where I had been standing moments ago. 

My eyes wide,I turn behind, to see two short elves staring at me. They are both green and their emerald hair it entwined with flowers. Their clothes are made of leaves and other natural forest supplies. 

The one who had kept my mouth shut, crawled toward me on a branch. 

"I'm Nari, this is my brother, Nico" She said, gesturning at the youger male next to her. 

"We heard about you, Nora? Wasn't it? Everyone knows you are going back to Arcadia princess" Nico said.

The word 'princess' reminds you of Ash, you probably did not even know I was gone. 

"Yes, I am Nora. And thankyou for helping me" I say with a smile "I need to get back, could you pleae help me find my way back to my friend and dragon?" I ask, hoping they are as nice as they appear

The two nod earnestly, they both crawl forward on the branch, and catch holdof a vine hanging in the tree. 

"We will go check if the Sky Elves are gone, come only when we tell you" Nari says, before sliding down the vine, Nico close behind on another vine.

A few moments pass and then I look down to see Nari giving me a thumbs up. I slowly crawl ahead on the branch like Nari and Nico had done, and I grab a vine. 

Thankfuly, I'm not afraid of heights, so I can shimmy down without worring about being so hgih up. When I got down, Nari and Nico lead me through the twisting woods, hopeully to Ash and Snow.