seven.

"10:58! Come on! Come on!"

   Molly urged Ginny along, "train will be leaving any moment now!" Elizabeth hurried after the group, pushing her cart as fast as she could manage. She smiled slightly to herself, it was finally time to go back to Hogwarts.

   Hopefully this year would be less troublesome than the last.

   "George, Percy you first!" The two redheads broke into a run, easily moving through the wall to the platform. Fred followed behind, Molly patting Ginny's shoulder. "Your turn sweetie." The girl ran towards the wall, following her brothers.

   The Weasley parents exchanged worried glances, both running through the wall after their daughter. Elizabeth frowned at this, her parents hadn't even bothered to bring her to the station let alone walk her to the train.

   Harry turned to his two friends, "Let's go." The three began to run towards the wall, Harry colliding with it and falling. Ron was next, toppling over his cart and landing on his head. Elizabeth, unable to stop herself, fell as well, landing on top of Harry.

   Passing Muggles looked at them strangely, Harry sitting up. "Oi! What do you think you're doing?!" A train attendant approached them. Elizabeth leaned into Harry's chest, looking around at their scattered luggage. "Sorry sir, lost control of the trolley."

   The man shook his head as Ron pulled the blonde to her feet. The two pulled Harry up, the brunette rubbing his arm. "Why can't we get through?" Ron frowned, turning to the wall. "I don't know, the gateway sealed itself for some reason."

   Suddenly the train clock chimed, Elizabeth's frown deepening. "The train leaves at exactly 11 o'clock, we've missed it!" she cried. Ron looked worriedly to the wall, "if we can't get through, maybe mum and dad can't get back."

   Harry frowned, "maybe we should just wait by the car." Ron's brows furrowed, Elizabeth suddenly feeling a pit form in her stomach.

* * *

   "This is such a bad idea!" The blonde screamed as the car raised wobbly into the air. Both boys ignored this, seated on either side of her as Harry turned to Ron. "Ron, I should tell you. Most Muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car."

   The boy nodded nervously, pressing a button on the dash which Elizabeth could only assume made them invisible. She leaned back in her seat, pressing her head into her hands. After a few minutes they were out of the city, Ron turning to Harry again.

   "Oh no! The invisibility booster must be faulty!" Elizabeth uncovered her face, "go lower, we need to find the train!" Ron nodded, moving the gear shifter and steering the car downwards. Soon enough they were above the train tracks, Harry nodding. "Now all we need to do is catch up with the train."

   Ron shrugged, "we can't be far behind."

   Suddenly they heard a train horn, Elizabeth slowly turning in her seat. She let out a scream, both boys screaming in turn. "Ron! Move!" Harry yanked the steering wheel upwards, Elizabeth raising her hands as the boys fought over her lap.

   The car spun, flying off the tracks and underneath the railway. As they came back up the door opened, Harry flying out of the car. "Harry!" Elizabeth slid down in her seat, grabbing the boy's wrist. As she tried to pull she slipped, her legs dangling out of the car.

   "Lizbeth!" Ron released the steering wheel, wrapping his arms around her torso. "Hold on!" He pulled, Elizabeth slowly sliding back into the car. The two then pulled Harry up, the boy shutting the door firmly behind him.

   Harry let out a deep breath, "I think we found the train." Ron nodded, his face flushed and his hair disheveled. "Yeah."

   Elizabeth pushed her curls out of her face, "I hate you guys."