twenty one.

"Such a deep sleeper."

   "A deep deep sleeper."

   Elizabeth held back a groan as she heard Fred and George above her, the boy's snickering about something. "Why are you two in here? Get out!" Ginny scolded her brothers as she marched back into the room.

   "Is this where everyone is?" Ron strolled in behind her, a grin on his face.

   Apparently the entire Weasley family had decided to have a party in order to wake the blonde up. Elizabeth sat up grumpily, her hair a frizzy mess. "Kindly, could you all get out," she demanded more than asked.

   Fred and George grinned, hopping onto the bed beside the girl. "Took you long enough!" they sang in unison. Ron sat on the bed as well, pulling his legs up underneath him. "Sleep well?" Elizabeth sighed at the boys around her, "there's only so much room, off!"

   Hermione suddenly entered, shrugging off her jacket. "What's going on?" Ginny grinned, hopping on the bed beside her brothers. "Party on Liz's bed!" Elizabeth rolled her eyes, standing and making her way to the dresser.

   She turned over her shoulder once she had her clothes, frowning at all the Weasley's gathered on her bed. "I hate all of you, every single one." With that she strode off, the siblings breaking into an argument about which one she hated most.

   The girl emerged from the bathroom ten minutes later wearing jeans and a slightly too big hufflepuff shirt given to her by Cedric. Her hair was now in a messy sort of bun, her teeth brushed, and her face washed.

   She made her way downstairs to the kitchen, passing the twins and Tonks in the hall, up to some mischief no doubt. She entered the kitchen, Remus and Sirius seated inside, laughing about something.

   "Good morning," she sighed, pulling open a cabinet. Sirius smiled at her, "word is Harry will be here soon." Elizabeth grinned, "I bet you're more excited then I am." She filled her mug with tea, Sirius laughing.

   "You should really think about becoming my daughter in law, we're just so alike. Less about the marrying Harold part and more about the daughter part." Remus punched the man's shoulder, Elizabeth rolling her eyes as she sat across from them.

   "Now you know I could never leave my darling family," she joked, Sirius raising his hands. "See! She's basically the female version of me!" Remus shook his head once more, turning to Elizabeth. "Speaking of family, your mother keeps sending letters to the Weasley house, you should respond before she gets suspicious."

   Elizabeth sighed, taking the three letters from the man. It had officially been two years since she had been back home. Each summer and winter were spent at the Weasley house and she tried to avoid weekends home as much as possible.

   "Fine," she groaned, standing from the table and placing her cup in the sink. The mug quickly began to wash itself as the girl made her way back upstairs to her room. Hermione and Ginny were both inside, the two girls playing a card game.

   "Wanna join Liz?"

   "Next round," she promised.

* * *

   "Harry!"

   The boy was barely in the room before Hermione attacked him with a hug, the girl releasing him after a moment. "Are you alright? We heard them talking about the dementor attack." Harry gave a brief nod, Elizabeth taking her turn to hug the boy.

   She pulled away, holding his shoulders. "Everything good?" Harry smiled, nodding once more. Hermione continued on the rant, dragging Harry further into the room. "And this hearing at the ministry. It's just outrageous! I've looked it up, they simply can't expel you. It's unfair!"