thirty two.

"Going somewhere?"

   Elizabeth stared at Harry's back, a frown set on her face. The brunette stopped his walk, "Nobody else is going to die for me." Elizabeth scoffed, feeling a bit of anger within her. "Harry! Are you kidding me?"

   Harry spun around, "no I'm not Liz! You don't understand."

   Elizabeth gulped, she was about to say something she would regret.

   "You think I don't understand?" she scoffed, "Harry though we may be different we aren't aliens to each other. I grew up abused and unloved, just like you! I lost Cedric, just like you!" Harry knew where this was going, "Elizabeth-"

   The blonde shook her head, "I lost Sirius too! I don't have a family anymore! Because I obliviated them for you! So I could go with you! I got injured today because you're my best friend Harry!" she felt a tear roll down her cheek.

   Harry threw his hands up ,"you think I don't know that! I'm trying to save you from losing anymore Liz!"

   Elizabeth was shaking. From anger or sadness she didn't know. "Harry Potter I didn't lose the people I love just for you to go off with a death wish!" she yelled, breathing heavily. She was losing energy.

   "You-," she sighed, "you promised you'd never leave me again."

   Harry suddenly forgot why they were arguing in the first place. She was right and he didn't intend to break his promise. He dropped his bag, taking a step over to his friend. Elizabeth shrunk as he wrapped his arms around her, Harry rubbing circles on her back.

   He felt a pit of guilt form in his stomach, growing at the sounds of her sobs.

* * *

   Elizabeth grinned, clapping her hands as Fleur and Bill danced through the crowd, both looking extremely happy. She turned to Ron beside her, the boy preoccupied with staring at Hermione. She nudged him, "take a picture eh? Last longer."

   Ron frowned, "very funny."

   The two fell into silence again, Elizabeth watching the wedding unfold. In the end it was just what she needed. A happy event to shine the light again. To tell her that there was, in fact, still good in the world.

   After her fight with Harry the other night she hadn't been too sure.

   The wind began to howl, the lights going out as a blue ball of light appeared in the middle of the tent. Everyone stepped back, the music quickly shutting off.

   "The ministry has fallen," a voice spoke, "the minister of magic is dead. They are coming, they are coming, they are coming..." Just like that the ball disappeared, everyone growing panicked.

   Elizabeth and Ron linked hands, the boy dragging her over to where Hermione was making their way to them. Wizards appeared, the three ducking as they searched for Harry. Elizabeth spotted him, the boy in Remus' arms.

   She held out her hand, Harry quickly grabbing on.

   Just like that they found themselves in a street, a bus charging straight for them. They quickly stumbled back into the fence as the bus rushed by, Elizabeth gasping for breath. So much had just happened in the past minute. She needed to process.

   "We need to go," Hermione started down the sidewalk, the others following.

   Elizabeth brushed off her dress as they made their way through the crowded street, "where are we?" Hermione huffed, "Shaftesbury Avenue. I used to come to the theater here with mom and dad. I don't know why I thought of it, it just popped into my head. This way."