twenty.

"Harry, the task is two days from now! You told me you'd figured out the egg weeks ago!" Harry rolled his eyes, "really? I had no idea." Elizabeth listened as her friends bickered, the wind blowing slightly.

   "I suppose Viktor's already figured it out," he sighed.

   "I wouldn't know, we don't actually talk about the tournament." Elizabeth turned to Hermione, her brows raised, "what?" Hermione frowned, "we don't really talk at all, Viktor's more of a physical being," she explained

   Both Harry and Elizabeth exchanged glances, Hermione breaking into a grin. "I just mean he's not particularly loquacious. Mostly he watched me study, it's a bit annoying actually." Harry grinned, Hermione's brows raising. "I got it! Liz, you're friends with Cedric! I bet you know something!"

   She shrugged, "Harry you kinda stink, you should try a bath," she grinned, standing straight. "Maybe on the fifth floor prefect bathroom? Take your egg." she winked, turning to stride away.

   Hermione shoved Harry's shoulder, "Go!"

* * *

   Elizabeth's eyes suddenly burst open as she was surrounded by cold. She looked around frantically, four docks nearby with several people standing on them. It took her a moment to realize she was in water and actually had to swim.

   She looked to her left, finding a little blonde girl who was struggling. "Grab my hand!" The girl quickly grabbed on, Elizabeth pulling her as she swam towards the dock. Fleur ran to them, holding her hand out to the girl.

   They were both pulled up, a soaking wet Hermione and completely dry Ron running over. "What's going on?" Elizabeth asked, panicked, "where's Harry?" Ron knelt beside her, wrapping the girl in a towel.

   "This is the second trial." Hermione explained and suddenly everything snapped into place. The blonde felt something in her stomach and she suddenly lurched forward, coughing up water. Neville ran over, followed by Dean and Seamus. "Is she okay?"

   Hermione patted the girl's back, "she must have swallowed water when she came up." Elizabeth wiped her lips, looking up to the huge clock floating above the lake. "Come on, Harry." Just seconds before the clock chimed the boy came flying out of the water, crashing onto the deck beside Elizabeth.

   "Harry! You did it!" Elizabeth shrugged off her towel, wrapping it around the boy as Fleur knelt to him. "You saved my sister even though she wasn't yours to save!" She grabbed Harry's cheeks, kissing both of them.

   "And you helped!" She now grabbed Elizabeth's face, doing the same. Ron rolled his eyes in jealousy, Harry finally turning to his friends. "You're alright," he breathed, Elizabeth pulling him to her. "We were worried!"

   Harry sighed, "well I finished last." Elizabeth quickly grabbed the boy's head, planting a kiss on it. "Next to last! Fleur never finished!" Hermione nodded, pulling the boy into a hug as well. "You behaved admirably."

   "Everyone out the way!" Madam Pomfrey came bounding forward, shooing the kids away. "You!" she pointed at Harry, "follow me!" the brunette stood, pausing slightly as Dumbledore stood, his wand pressed to his neck. "Attention!"

   Elizabeth sighed, leaning back into Ron as she waited for the announcement. "First place goes to Mr. Cedric Diggory!" Everyone erupted in cheers, Elizabeth smiling as she clapped as well. "Seeing as Mr. Potter would've been first if he hadn't stopped to rescue Miss Malfoy and the others as well, we've agreed to award him second place!"

   This got some real cheers, Elizabeth grinning. Before she could stand she was met with a robe around her shoulders, Neville rubbing her back soothingly with a smile. "I'm glad you're okay."