forty six.

"What brings you here Potter?"

   Elizabeth felt her heart sink at the voice, slowly turning to be met with Draco, Blaise and Goyle, all three boys aiming their wands at them.

   Harry shifted in front of the blonde, "I could ask you the same thing?"

   "You have something of mine, I'd like it back," Draco's eyes flickered to Elizabeth, something swirling in them. It almost looked like recognition.

   "What's wrong with the one you have?" Harry quipped.

   "It's my mother's."

   Elizabeth felt the lump in her throat grow, it was their mother's.

   Both of them.

   He was her brother.

   She wanted to scream that at him.

   "It's powerful but not quite the same. Doesn't understand me. Know what I mean?" Draco narrowed his eyes.

   "Why didn't you tell her?" Harry was on a different subject now, "Bellatrix, you knew it was me. You didn't say anything."

   Goyle inched closer to his friend's ear, "come on Draco, don't be a prat. Do him."

   Draco hesitated, leaving just enough time for Hermione and Ron to arrive. "Expelliarmus!" Hermione zapped the boy's wand, goyle scowling. "Avada kedavra!"

   Hermione dodged, "stupefy!"

   The spell rebounded and hit the tiara, launching it into the air as the boy's took off. Ron chased after them like a maniac, "that's my girlfriend, you numpties!" He yelled.

   Elizabeth's eyes widened, so much had just happened in the past thirty seconds she couldn't process. The blonde turned to Hermione, "girlfriend?"

   Hermione flushed, rolling her eyes as she turned to Harry who was frantically climbing the pile of furniture in hopes of reaching the horcrux. He ripped away a chair, dozens of pixies flying out.

   Elizabeth climbed up after him, helping him to lift a couch. Harry looked crazed, pushing away objects and furniture like nothing else mattered. He grabbed the tiara, "got it!"

   Elizabeth dropped her hold on the couch, taking a moment to refill her lungs with air. Harry jumped down from the stack, helping her down and standing next to Hermione.

   They looked off in the direction Ron had run, faint yells echoing through the room. The yells dissolved into disgruntled screams as Ron rounded the corner at an impossibly fast pace.

   "Goyle's setting the bloody place on fire!" He didn't stop even for a moment, grabbing Hermione's wrist as he pulled her with him. Hermione quickly latched onto Elizabeth as well, the blonde grabbing Harry as fire blasted round the corner.

   They all took off into sprints as fire erupted behind them, Harry knocking piles over in his haste to get them to safety. His plan however only separated them from Ron and Hermione, the fire bursting through the trinkets in the form of a dragon.

   "Harry!" Elizabeth grabbed him again, ducking the two into a different aisle as they took off running once more. The fire shot after them, nipping their heels as they ran.

   They ran into Ron and Hermione again, the group being cut off by a fire wall. They turned a bear coming at them from one path as a snake came from another.

   Harry threw up a water shield, Ron falling back into a pile of brooms. Elizabeth quickly pulled the boy up as she grabbed a broom, tossing it to Harry. She gave another to Hermione before grabbing two for Ron and herself.

   They took off into the air away from the fire and soaring by a mountain of piles. "Come on this way!" Ron called, Elizabeth looking over her shoulder as she zoomed past Blaise and Draco.

   She abruptly stopped, her heart pounding as she tightened her grip on the broom. Ron turned to her in bewilderment as to why she had stopped motion.

   The blonde frowned, "he's my brother."

   She turned, zooming back to the pile. Draco and Blaise were hanging from a table, Draco raising his hand as Elizabeth passed, the two linking hands. She swung him onto her broom, Draco trembling as he held on for dear life.

   Harry picked up Blaise, the group taking off back towards the door as mountains of things began to fall, fire everywhere. They made it through the door, Elizabeth crash landing. She rolled across the floor, looking up to see Draco already fleaing.

   "Ray! Draco!"

   She turned back over her shoulder to find Harry, the diadem on the ground in front of him. "Harry!" Hermioen threw him the basilisk tooth, the boy swiftly catching it and jamming it into the horcrux.

   Black smoke erupted from the crown, throwing him back as Ron ran up, kicking it and launching it into the fire. The fire began to rush towards them, the doors closing just in time.

   Elizabeth pulled herself to her knees as Harry leaned against the wall beside her, trembling with every shaky breath. She rested a hand on his, "Harry?"

   "It's the snake, she's the last one. She's the last horcrux."

   Elizabeth sighed as she slumped to the ground, pressing her face into her palm. Everytime she looked at her friends she was reminded of one sobering fact.

   They were still kids.

   Ron knelt to Harry, "look inside him Harry, find out where he is. If we can find him we can find the snake. Then we can end this."

   Harry closed his eyes again, clutching tighter to Elizabeth's hand. The blonde squeezed her eyes shut, she really needed to cry.

   "I know where he is."