nine.

"Draco! Draco Malfoy!"

   The blonde turned to his sister, a disinterested look on his face. "Interested in talking to me now?" Elizabeth faltered slightly, shaking her head. "What are you talking about?" Draco's lips curled into a snarl.

   "All you care about now is stupid Harry Potter! You didn't even check on me after the quidditch match, well I showed that Potter today." He mumbled the last bit, glaring to the floor. Elizabeth frowned, "That's because you cursed the bludger!"

   Both siblings paused, silence extending over them.

   "I didn't curse it?"

   "You didn't?"

   They stared at each other for a moment, Draco cracking a smile. "Would've been bloody brilliant if I did though." Elizabeth rolled her eyes, Draco ruffling up her curls. "I can't stay mad at you Lizzie," he smiled.

   "Though you have to promise me, never go out with that Potter, I can settle if you're just friends." Elizabeth's cheeks burst into flames, her brows shooting up. "Draco! Why would you say that?" she scowled.

   Her brother laughed at her for a moment before turning, starting to walk down the hall again. "And you have to promise to stop messing with my friends!" She called after him, her brother shaking his head. "Not likely!"

   The blonde let a smile settle over her face as she watched him go, all thoughts of his duel with Harry slipping her mind. After a moment she felt two figures appear next to her, a weight on her head.

   "Beautiful moment hm?" Fred asked, leaning onto her head as if she were an arm rest. "Beautiful moment indeed Fred," George answered, poking Elizabeth in the side. "Having other twins around is great." They said in unison, Elizabeth smiling.

   "Isn't it?" she asked, beginning towards the library.

* * *

   Elizabeth grabbed a sweet off Ron's plate, the boy turning to her, offended. She stuck out her tongue at him, laughing. Autumn had passed and it was officially christmas time, the halls being decked in decorations.

   "Everything's ready," Hermione placed down her plate, taking a seat at the table. "All we need now is a piece of who you're changing into." Harry nodded, swallowing his food. "Crabbe and Goyle."

   "We also need to make sure the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy." Elizabeth shifted uncomfortably, Ron noticing this. "How?" Hermione turned to Elizabeth.

   "I've got it all worked out."

   The blonde shook her head, "No way!"

* * *

   "Crabbe! Goyle!"

   Elizabeth called out to the two boys, both turning to her, their arms full of cupcakes. Both were confused as to why their friend's sister had decided to speak to them, let alone make an effort to chase them.

   "I really need help sneaking into the kitchen, could you help?" She asked, giving a fake smile. Both boys grinned, "Absolutely." They spoke in unison. She grinned, waving as she started down the hall again. "Meet here in twenty!"

   Without waiting for a response Elizabeth took off down the hall towards the old girl's bathroom. It wasn't long before she made it there, Crabbe and Goyle standing outside a stall. "Harry? Ron?"

   The two turned to her, Harry still having his glasses on. Elizabeth sighed, "Merlin that frightened me, where's Hermione?" Ron shrugged, "She said she's not coming, anyway we have to go." The boys ran off, Elizabeth turning to the locked stall.