P R O L A U G E : Infected

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story To Live

Paranoia is main key in mental illness, and so are hallucinations. This may be caused due to incorrect medication, lack of sleep, simple wrong arrangement of fantasies that loom in the mind.

When spotting persons, objects, evil beings that are not there, you tend to freeze and react as if the being that glazes behind your eyes is real.

Spotting these figures in the dark give you a sense of life, a statement that you are real, and they simply, are not.

But, are they?

The 'what if's' and 'maybes' bring distress in these perplex situations, causing the paranoia to spike. You may grasp at your bed sheets, bar your teeth as your gaze hardens on the tall figure that looms in the corner of your room.

Something in your chest sprints, silently screams for the being to be not real, and to leave you alone.

You hope for your mother to somehow appear in the doorway, and save you from your own mind.

Your own fantasies you were born into.

"You are not real." You whisper to the being, you feel a crimson stream flood its way down your nose and over your lips, simply a punishment for looking at the humanoid creature.

"Don't you try to scare me." You threaten.

Deep down, as your paralyzed body is glued to your mattress, a feeling of drained pride floats around your rib cage in a bone chilling mist.

Sometimes, on nights like this, it takes the simple blink of an eye to free you from reality.

Letting the fuzzy darkness touch your tear filled eyes once more, you sense an absence in the room, allowing you to breathe again.

Symbols are secret codes for upcoming events, whispered words that find the need to twist and turn into unwanted lies.

Your eyes search the room in an anxious manner, finally coming free of the once before trance. First, you wiggle your fingers.
Then, you wiggle your toes. Once the numbing feeling of sleep paralysis wears off, it is a signal that tonights terror is over.

"Fuck." You gasp, finding the strength to sit up straight in your bed. Instantly your dominant hand latches to your mouth, covering the sour liquid that wants to spill.

For a moment, you sit and stare.

The silence of your room is so loud, too loud.

Eyes are like hands, they land on one, and find the urge to invisibly touch another. Your eyes slowly scan your far wall that is painted with moon light, and to the window where many nights of sneaking out took place.

Brown eyes touch you, from behind a black mask. Your sweaty hand slips off of your lips, and slides down to your chest to somehow calm your racing heart. The hooded figure is like a shadow, not wanting to be seen, but noticable.

"I am so tired." You whisper, you want to cry for how foul you feel, for how dead you feel rotting slowly inside your flesh.

For a moment, you feel the ringing in your ears die off.

And come back with a loud, bang.

Your hands instantly latch onto your scalp as you instinctively ram your back flat onto your matress. Your teeth bar as loud screams escape your voice box that seems so sore.

You cannot feel.

You cannot hear.

You cannot sense the evil that has forced it's way into your life.

Hornets stop at nothing to bring down their prey. These deadly beings are known for their stingers, that bring an unbearable sting to the human mind and skin.

The sting that courses in your veins inside your skull, signals stage one of where the hornets have decided to nest.

P A R T O N E

PLANTED STINGER

P A R T O N E : Planted Stinger
____________________________

Hornets swarm their new found nest, they inject it with nonsense and paranoia. Hearts are given, lives are stolen for selfishness.

You watch you life slowly melt away into toxic honey.

Y /N - Your Name

L/N - Last Name

E/C - Eye Color

H/C - Hair Color

H/L - Hair Length

M/N - Mom's Name

D/N - Dad's Name

F/C - Favorite Color

If you have any other questions of what any other of these mean, please ask.

Enjoy, this is your story after all.

~ A