// Internally Intoxicated //

This chapter may be a little off, like not as detailed or in my style idk. I have been like, "not there" for awhile now and sadly it always affects my writing. So, just letting you know.

May be a triggering topic in this chapter for some, so I will pit put a trigger warning :)

_________________________________________

________

Foolish.

Me?

Yes! Who else?!

Calm down.

I have no emotion, I can't calm down.

Then why act like this?

I'm only reflecting on your personality.

And what would that be?

Reckless.

________

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story To Live.

November 23rd, 2019

...

5 : 56 pm
...

// YOUR POV //
__________________

The dark sky is dressed in black, polar opposite with the glowing white snow that covers the ground. I can see distant stars that hide away from the city lights. The radio quietly plays the weekly News as I drive down Percy Allan Rd to the diner, where my supposed new friend awaits.

I pull into the Parking lot of the diner, scanning the front of the entrance to see Toby sitting on a near by wooden bench. The street lamps are already on, due to the darkness of the early hours, the fear was already on its way.

Parking a few rows over from the walk way to the diner, I turn the car off and shove my keys into my pocket as I step out and into the cold night air.

I speed walk across the parking lot, approaching the teen that sits alone.

"You ready?" I look down to the boy as he hangs his head, bouncing his leg. Instantly he stands up, towering over/just the height of me. His brown eyes are black in the dark, the red light of the diners sign displays the right of his face in red.

It makes me take a step back.

"Ready to piss off some ghouls?" Toby finally speaks with a smile, tilting his head. For a moment I want to respond with how its disrespectful towards the dead, but yet again, I just smile back.

We walk through the Parking lot and to my car, our boots slap against the wet concrete as we pick up our pace once we reach the car.

I slide into the drivers seat as Toby goes to the back seat, As he opens the door, I raise my eyebrow at him. "Why are you sitting back there?" I ask, pausing before turning on the car.

"O-Oh, I thought your friend was coming..." Toby chuckled of embarrassment. "Their sick, So they can't come, Sadly. The front seats yours." I sigh, turning back around and switch on the car.

Toby slides into the front, leaning back in the passenger seat. "Seatbelts." I say, clipping mine in to place. "Don't need 'em." Toby sighed, keeping his eyes ahead of himself and on the dark rain washed sky.