// Carved Reunion //

________

You are still you.

Ofcourse I am.

Why so quiet?

Take pride in your actions.

I don't want to get killed.

Calm down, dear mortal.

Okay, great high one.

Incorrect name, but I'll except it.

You want to tell me something,

Don't you?

He who smiles, is the one who needs to frown.

The hell does that mean?

Kill it.

It is no good.

______

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story Of Living

February 18th, 2020
...

12 : 05 pm

...

// YOUR POV //
_____________

Time has gone so slow, but peaceful.

I stand quietly at the sink, rinsing off dishes from last night. I had managed to do laundry earlier today with the twitching boy (he kept smacking me with wet towels like the dumbass he is), and set the clothes out on the drying rack to dry.

Today is sunny, a good day.

"We're running low on food supply. So we should run to the market." I hear Brians voice from the living room, "Yeah, but who's gonna watch 15?" Tim questions.

"Don't call 'em that." Brian sighs.

Oh, yeah, in the beginning I was just a number. I wonder how they would've killed me, drawn me out of my house or work environment. Maybe they would've driven me insane then expected me to kill myself? What would've happened if the so called boss didn't want me? What if Brian didn't catch my spark?

They walk in as if I'm invisible. Tim walks to the kitchen counter to where I set his coffee, he likes it dark and extra sugar.
Brian's protein shake is besides it, I hear them both take their drinks.

My reflection shines to me on the glass cup that I hold in my soapy hands, I look tired.

Drained.

"Nice titties." Brian chuckles as they are propped up against the kitchen counters.
Tim must have his flannel unbuttoned for Brian to randomly say that.

Thank you; I smirk.

"Why you wearing that silly mask? Kid already knows who you are. Or is it something else? You shy? C'mon, Timothy...I wanna see you." Brian whispers to Tim, making my eyes widen.

I hear Brian walk to Tim, in the reflection of the window I can see Brian's hands on Tims chest. The bear of a man is frozen, his hand shakes as he holds his coffee mug.