// You're Bad, I'm bad, We're Good //

*NSFW WARNING*

_______

Do you believe you can heal?

Ofcourse.

Quit the drinking.

On it.

Stop using yourself.

Check.

Focus on your emotions

Yessir.

Are you even listening to me?

No.

______

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story Of Living

April 20th, 2020

...

5 : 45 pm

...

// YOUR POV //
___________________

"I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and bananas..." BSF/n hums in the kitchen, helping Luis out with a customers breakfast.

"I thought you hated Bananas?" I glance up from my phone, a smile on my face from the current text from Brian.

"They're to mushy. But, the songs catchy." They grin, turning to wiggle their eyebrows at me.

I let out a snort, and push myself away from the wall and begin to make my way back to the main part of the diner.

As I walk from the hall to where the people are seated in their booths, I catch the eyes of a light hazel. His smile makes me grin, the tilt of his head tells me he's ready to order.

"The game of cat and mouse, I've never really understood it."

.

.

.

The slight hum below me turns to a violent shake, making my eyes instantly shoot wide with my hands gripping the sides of the...Fridge?

How the fuck did I fall asleep on the fucking fridge?

"Y/n. Get the fuck down, you've been sleeping all day." The man's voice reveals it to be Tim, the one who makes hangovers worse with his prudent aurora.

I feel sore as I sit up, yet careful not to fall off of the fridge. Letting out a yawn, I stretch making Tim wait for me to even answer.

Once I feel awake, my attention goes to the man. "What makes you think I wanna come down?" I tilt my head, looking down at the brunette that glares up at me.

"We're going out to eat." He sighs tiredly, reaching up to try and grab my hand.

"Already ate." I smirk, pulling my hand away from Tim.

"What did you eat?" He questions.

"My depression meal." I yawn, although it seems to be night fall already.