// The Revengeful Child Of a Father //

______

Revenge is near.

Isn't it always?

I can sense something greater.

What, are you a dog?

Do not compare me to a pet.

Damn, sorry.

Watch out tonight.

How?

Load your gun.

But Brian says-

TAKE IT!

_______

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story Of Surviving

May 1st, 2020

...

8 : 00 pm

...

// YOUR POV //
________________

This is a bigger mission, a mission that can not be messed up.

Brian adjusts my top with a calm look, his eyes bore into my physical form with a soft look. My hands shake with no alcohol in my system, only cold water.

"Anybody you kill tonight will be so lucky to see you in their last moments." Brian hums, sliding his palm down my chest to smooth out the final wrinkles of my outfit.

The mission tonight is a cash grab, but harder than ones from before. The man we will be "dealing" with is a ring leader of a cartel, and the only reason why we're taking the chance to take back his money from the man is because the man is throwing a large party tonight.

Sylvester Ladrin, Forty-Three year old man that lives in uptown Nashville, Tennessee.

Although the name sounds familiar, I ignore it and let myself walk to the hotel room door to wait for the others.

They didn't tell me about this sudden mission because I already had enough to be anxious about. The way Tim said it made it sound as if I was lower than him and the others;

Which is why my pride is as empty as the alcohol levels in my system.

My hand twitches, looking at the others by their bags. Kate brushes out her shoulder length hair, her skin tight red dress fits her body perfectly. My eyes go along her curves and muscle, forced to look away as her eyes almost meet mine.

Toby texts on his flip phone, wearing a plain brown sweater and black baggy dress pants with... decent dress shoes.

Brian and Tim kind of match with their tuxedos, but whats different is Tim hides is upper body with his unzipped tan jacket.

I sigh, strapping my heal against the carpeted floor below.

"You guys ready?" I ask, more sour in my voice slips out than needed. Tim glares up at me, sliding the bag with our "borrowed" money under the bed.