// Find Me Guilty, Love //

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story Of Living

.........

Suddenly the warm safety of the almost familiar van grows cold at the women's words.

My sore hand slowly travels down my seat belt and latches onto it on instinct. My eyes go over the dark woods outside the car window as the woman speeds down the bumpy urban road, It is getting dark.

I am not safe.

"Whatever you do, do not go out, talk, or even smile at strangers who look at you. Don't ever get into Unknown vehicles or houses." Mom's words repeat in my mind.

It is to late.

The woman slightly turns her head as she keeps her slim fingers wrapped around the steering wheel Infront. Her dark eyes trail behind me. Not at me. She slightly nods to the darkness, and right after the gesture, I feel a rough sensation on my throat.

A pair of gloved hands.

My own cold hands instinctively let go of my seat belt and claw at the beings arm and hand, while my other goes for the pocket knife in my waist band that's been waiting for blood ever since it left Jeff's grasp.

"LET GO OF ME!" I shout.

I quickly tighten my grip of the handle and ram it up to my left, Hoping to injure my attacker somehow. The deeper I drive the knife, the tighter the beings grip on my neck becomes.

The woman still drives, faster, and faster.

I twist the blade, making a low gurgle erupt from the now known man's lips. I feel his hands loosen, but still keep a hold on my neck. I struggle in my seat trying to unbuckle myself from the imprisonment of the seat belt that binds me closer to my attacker.

He slips one hand off of my throat, but still manages to hold me to my seat.

A cold, sharp object replaces his absent hand. My eyes widen at the sudden sensation, it stings, making me bar my teeth and scream.

The car suddenly screeches to a stop, parking on the side of the dark road.

Could this be where it ends?

Who will find my mutilated body? What will they do to my body? What will they do...?

Now being held hostage by Toby, Brian, Masky and Kate doesn't seem so bad. But it was bad before, I was being drugged and starved. I was threatened, beaten. Either way I am fucked!

The woman unbuckles and climbs in back, kneeling down besides my seat. She grabs my wrists, her hands are soft, just like Kate's whenever she holds me from hurting myself.

She holds me still as the being behind me injects me with the assumed needle, the assumed drug to leave my body open like a hotel for a few hours before I come back to see my belongings taken.

Everything on my neck is now absent, allowing me to breathe.

"Why were you so rough with them? You nearly strangled them to death." The woman's words are...blurry? She is scolding someone.

"I-...Fucker...stabbed me i-in the thro,...oat." A man's voice gurgles behind me, echoing in my head. Silence takes over, some shuffling is heard as my vision is cut off from my senses.

"Masky, you lay down back there for now...we'll get you checked up tomorrow morning." A man speaks behind me.

"Tah, Tomorrow? I'll, be bled out by the-then." The man sounds like it's difficult to speak. Did I stab him in the neck? Good.

"C'mon, big man. You'll be fine, should be some paper towels back here somewhere." The other man whispers, digging around.

"Yeah, I'll be fuckin, pah, perfect dead." The gurgling man scoffs, and more shuffling his heard as he must be laying down.

"Don't blame me, T...But because of our little accident here, I think it's best if we shift locations. Head upnorth. First we gotta stop back at the house and get the boy though, and some of our belongings." A familiar voice states, I feel a hand on mine.

"Sweet dreams, bunny." The man whispers, and more shuffling is heard.

I can't smile, my muscles are sore.

But if I could, I would have.

They watch me, the blood leaks out of her nose, her mouth, the gash in her skull.

In the mirror, I can't help but to hold my gaze with Mrs. Walkers lifeless eyes that lay in the back watching me for care.

My trouble became her's as soon as she layed eyes on me.

__________________________________________

PART TWO ; Unwanted Disturbance
...

Life has been timed, but never started, with these killers who take lives, happen to set your soul alive with flames of compassion.

Look what I made hehe

POV Jeff on a good morning

The next up coming chapters are of you settling in with your new environment and partners.

Jeff and Eyeless come are on their way.