// Freedom //

____

DON'T YOU SEE.

YOU ARE BOUND.

THEY ARE WATCHING.

YOU ARE THE LIE.

____

Where The Hornets Nest

Your Story Of Living

January 26th, 2020

...

11 : 05 am

...

// YOUR POV //
_______________

It is all a repeated schedule, but today I will force it to change.

My cousiosness becomes aware of my reality, and of the hooded man sitting on the edge of the couch, looking out to the wildlife beyond the glass window on the far wall.

For a moment, I take in his company.

"Oh, your awake." He must sense my awareness. He turns to look at me, and straightens his posture.

"I just wanted to come in and let you know that me, Masky and the Chaser will be gone for the rest of the day for buisness. I will be leaving you here with Tobias, so don't be trouble to him otherwise that will result in punishment. I know you two aren't on good terms, but please try to do this for your own sake." He speaks, something inside me grows.

This is my chance.

I can surely over throw the skimpy teen, he's only a few years older than me. If I hit him in the right place he should go down, or maybe I can run and lock him in.

"Okay." I nod, slowly sitting up letting sleep drain away. We sit quietly, taking in the warmth of eachothers presence.

The key in the bathroom is what I need, it is literally the key to my freedom. I stare down onto the old floorboards, thinking. I think back to the other night, where me and the man almost kissed. He seemed to be into it, so maybe this can be an easy way for him to grow to like me.

I bite down on my lower lip, cautious of my upcoming plan.

Slowly I look over to the man, he only where's his black mask like usual. He wears a grey sweatshirt, dirty and baggy jeans.

I inch closer to him to the point our knees rub against eachother, the man hasn't said anything which is good. I can hide the key in my waist band or sleeve, and I can ask to use the bathroom. Theres a window in the bathroom, but it's locked. Maybe the key will unlock it or one of the other windows in this house. It's just one person, one on one, I'm damn sure we've both had fighting experience...so maybe this will be even.

My hand runs over the mans thigh, and slowly trails up his stomach, to his chest, pressing down on his hard flesh. His warm hand grasps mine, holding me in place.

"I have been waiting so long for you to like me." He whispers, letting his hand wrap around me and press on my lower back, to press me closer to him. I want to hiss in disgust, but this is what I have to do.

I have to survive.

His other hand cups my cheek, his palm feels so soft against my cold skin. My free hand reaches for his mask, the anticipation to reveal himself to me kicks in. My hand latches onto the rough fabric, and pulls up.