// Bitter Bite //

_______

Find what it is.

What? Are you insane?

There is something there, but not known.

What are you on.

Something, I'm trying to find it.

This dic-

Words aren't your speciality.

People arn't your speciality.

I know that.

Then why do you talk to me?

Who says your human?

My body? My mind?

Your mind? Then why am I inside it?

Because your a dirty little shit.

Oh, I know.

Thinking about Brian.

Is it possible to live without your head?

You can try, Bunny.

I'm going to cut my head off.

Do it, I can't stop you.

Yeah, and that's the problem.

_______

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story To Live

December 3rd, 2019

...

1 : 12 pm

...

// YOUR POV //
__________________

Silence is what I like to call calm, but my gut cuts at every thought that leaks into my mind making my ears roar in static.

I keep my eyes on the tall pines that stand straighter when I pass, my snow boots crunch at the snow below me. My hands are somewhat warm as they take in the heat of the cave inside my coat pockets.

My hair falls Infront of my face, sheltering me from the loose snowflakes.

They say love is forever lasting, but many divorces and breakups say otherwise. When I think of love, I think of interesting personality traits, I think of someone I can work with. But, Love is also that tingly feeling in your lower stomach when you just know you need more of them.

I feel that, but I fear the after affects.

When someone loves me back, instantly, that desirable taste goes away, and comes up my throat in a; "I just don't feel the same way."

Will that be how it ends for me and Brian? What if he doesn't show up tomorrow? What if this is all one big joke!

I can hear the stream struggle to rush as I walk, that is where I am heading, the water. Living in the city is joyful, different people, new things. But, Silence is what my mind dreams of and this woods behind my apartment complex gives me what I desire.