// Porcelain Pitty //

_____

You did it.

You left.

Who do I talk to now?

Who do I see? Who do I become?

Why didn't you listen?

Why didn't you hear me?

Why?

W H Y

W O U L D

Y O U

D O

T H I S

?

!

Don't you understand?

Your

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story Of Living

____

DECEMBER 10TH, 2019

...

10 : 12 pm

...

// YOUR POV //
_______________

I watch the sun set on the far white wall, I watch the orange and red of the winter gaze slowly melt into nothing. The window on my left is shut, but the curtains display a sliver of the new found darkness outside of my room and of the house.

It is quiet, Besides quiet footsteps that come around ever so often to peer into my room. I hear distant voices from down the hall, from downstairs.

Why would they put me upstairs?

I hear the familiar CLICK of the door at the end of the hall unlock, I hear boots hit wood as the person makes their way to me.

It can't be Jeff, Jeff left me to die.

My eyes find themselves closed as my nails dig into my palms, I can't bare to look at my attacker. I can't bare to look at anyone, I don't want to see my reflection in their eyes, to see myself weak.

My eyes squeeze shut, harder and harder the closer the footsteps become. And suddenly, I feel rough, warm fingers drag along my face, exploring every line and bump of my flesh.

Resisting the hateful words in my throat, I stay quiet, letting the unknown person to continue on their act. I can hear them breathe, They smell of cigarettes.

I push myself to slowly opens my tired eyes, looking up to the masked man. He has a red long sleeved shirt on, along with blue and dusty jeans. The brunettes hair is messy, it curls around the white feminine porcelain mask.

The eyes to the mask send chills down my spine.

"When I first saw you, oh...when I first saw you up close I just wanted to lunge across the table and hold you." The man's eyes are wide behind his mask as his neck muscles flex, the more he stares, the more uneasy I feel.