Molly x Male Angel Reader [OUTDATED]

During his time helping manage the Happy Hotel, (Y/n) got to know the beginning occupants more and more. 

There was the priority one, that being Charlie. Alongside her, was Vaggie, and then there was Angel Dust. 

A wild card of a personality and such an amorous attitude that can be quite overwhelming. 

There were occasional moments every now and then where Angel Dust would forwardly make moves upon (Y/n). Though it was all for naught since (Y/n) was not here to pursue a romantic interest. Every now and again, each time Angel Dust would make an attempt at swooning (Y/n), it resulted in rejection. 

Angel Dust: "Cmon babe, you know you won't find thighs like mine up in Heaven. Lemme rock your world for just one night!"

(Y/n): "Angel Dust, I have repeatedly told you time and time again... I am not interested in you nor will I change that mindset. I simply cannot allow myself to surrender to such advances. Especially when you are a Demon, and I an Angel."

Angel Dust: "But it'll be soooo perfect! Imagine, Angel and Angel. It's practically destined."

(Y/n): "My answer remains unchanged."

Pouting, Angel Dust crosses his arms in a huff before smirking and leaning closer again to (Y/n).

Angel Dust: "At least lemme give you a handjob."

Rolling his eyes, (Y/n) ignored the notion and returned back to his duties around the Hotel he was helping Charlie run. 

Admittedly, (Y/n) grew a liking to Angel Dust. Not in the way that Angel Dust would hope, but in a familial sense. Somewhat like a younger brother that the eldest would constantly have to correct and teach right from wrong. Though there would be no incest involved whatsoever, much to Angel Dust's explicit desires. 

A few days would pass, and the Happy Hotel itself would become more hospitable in the following time. All the meanwhile, (Y/n) was performing rounds near the lounging area. When suddenly Angel Dust appears from around the corner. This made (Y/n) sigh, for he had predicted that once Angel Dust had caught a glimpse of (Y/n) in the same room, that Angel Dust would instinctively hound him like usual. Though, it seems luck was on (Y/n)'s side.

For Angel Dust was pre-occupied with a phone call. Complete focus was on whoever he was corresponding with. Smiling in relief, (Y/n) went back to his rounds around the lounge. 

Angel Dust: "It's the big building that says Happy Hotel on it! I don't know how more specific I can be. Well of course, I mean what other building in Hell would choose such a stupid name to call itself?"

A bit curious as to who Angel Dust was communicating with, flooded (Y/n)'s mind. The way they were speaking to them, made (Y/n) assume that Angel Dust had some company arriving soon. As to who it was though, that remained unclear. 

Angel Dust: "You see it? Finally! I'll open the door for ya!"

Hanging up the phone, Angel Dust begun walking to the entrance when (Y/n) stepped in front of him. 

Angel Dust: "Jesus Christ, if you don't mind me saying. You scared me there Wings."

(Y/n): "Apologies, though I could not help but overhear your correspondence with whomever you were with on your mobile phone. Are you expecting a visitor here?"

Angel Dust: "You bet! It's my sister! She's coming over to see my new digs. That and she wants to see what this is all about too."

This newfound information certainly created a smile upon (Y/n). For this was someone who not only is kind enough to want to see their brother, but potentially could be intrigued in the program Charlie and (Y/n) were offering.