Lilith Morningstar x Male Angel Reader [OUTDATED]

When (Y/n) made his presence known in Heaven, many had their doubts and suspicions about as to why God sent down an Angel. 

Especially when his priority was assisting the Princess of Hell, Charlie Morningstar's hotel program.

Denizens, celebrities, and even Overlords all had the word spread to them. It wasn't long until the news finally arrived Charlie's parents. 

The first to be informed of (Y/n) helping our their daughter however, was the Queen of Hell, Lilith Morningstar. Having a strong affinity towards her daughter, and always wanting to make sure she is in good hands, she observed in secret this Angel, (Y/n) (L/n). Her spies were everywhere, and they all gathered information that would help Lilith decipher (Y/n)'s true intentions with her daughter. 

After a week of surveillance, she realized that this Angel was truly in it to help her daughter. If there was one thing she enjoyed more than anything, it was a gentleman, and (Y/n) was surely proving to be one. So, wanting to finally meet this Angel for herself, she decided to make a meeting transpire between the two.

The Queen of Hell, will meet with the Agent of Heaven.

One day, (Y/n) received a letter whilst at the Happy Hotel. This was strange considering he hasn't really made any other acquaintances rather than those already present at the hotel. After being cordially invited by the Queen of Hell herself, (Y/n) wasted no time in accepting. Looking over the invitation once more, (Y/n) was curious as to why it had a insignia stamp of black lips on it. 

Was it how she labeled her letters? 

Putting it out of his mind, (Y/n) said his farewells to Charlie and the staff of Happy Hotel so he could see what Lilith Morningstar wanted, for only he and he alone, was requested to come. 

Alastor had the means to transport (Y/n) exactly as to where her domain is. So without any delay, Alastor begun to arise a portal that would transport (Y/n) to her. There was a bit of reticence within (Y/n) when he looked at the portal, but in the time being here working alongside Alastor, he had learned to trust him.

Walking through a portal that was summoned by Alastor, (Y/n) found himself in a very large chamber room. Large, profound in elegant decor and an atmosphere with class. Thankfully (Y/n) was dressed the part for a place of this status. (Y/n) approached a large red door that he assumed was where he needed to go, but there were no guards or anyone around. 

The Queen of Hell was well respected, well praised, a true class ruler, so (Y/n) would expect there would be heavy security or at least an embassy of ambassadors and politicians around. Alas, it was completely empty in the chamber room. It left (Y/n) feeling uneasy and on guard.

Opening the door, revealed an even larger room than the one he just was in. The room (Y/n) found himself within now was donned to the max with paintings and statues. It was clear that this was the Queen's private chambers. As (Y/n) stepped in, the large red doors abruptly closed right behind him, making him turn around quickly. His wings spread out from being startled, he takes a stance to be ready for anything. 

He felt like this was a trap. 

Yet silence was all that (Y/n) was met with.

It was eerily too quiet. (Y/n) could hear his own heartbeat pound heavily inside his chest, right where his holy cross rested.

???: "Ah... you have arrived..."

A voice called out, echoing throughout the room, making (Y/n) look around to find the source of where it came from, only to see nothing there. The voice was gentle however, not a yell or an exclaim, but a voice that sounded like that of a whisper, but loud enough to be heard by (Y/n).