Loona x Male Angel Reader

Whilst working on the Happy Hotel, transforming it into an ideal place to achieve it's redemption program, Charlie came to (Y/n) to inform him of a company that would be perfect in gathering for a chance at becoming the first to try out the hotel.

I.M.P. it was called.

They must have been an up and coming group because in (Y/n)'s many years of visiting Hell, never has he heard of this I.M.P. thing.

After a bit of search and discovery, (Y/n) finally managed to find the building that occupied the company, in a place called IMP City, which mainly had a population of imp demons. Weirdly, the building looked like a apartment complex, a very run down one at that. No place for a rookie business aimed at assassination of mortals. It was rusty, dusty, unfit and a rancid odor lingered, making (Y/n) regret walking in. Making his way up the stairs, he steps his way down the hallway of the third floor and comes upon a door with a poorly written logo of I.M.P. on the stained window.

This reminded (Y/n) very much so of how he first approached the Happy Hotel, though the Happy Hotel was much larger in size and looked far better in terms of livability.

Raising his hand and knocking on the window of the door, it surely showed how fragile this place was because with a simple and gentle tap of his knuckles on the window, it shattered. 

Shards of glass dropped in front of (Y/n)'s loafers, making him watch his step, and wonder if anyone would come over to inspect the noise and damage. Yet, there was nothing, no one came.

Having enough of waiting at the shattered windowed door, deciding to take matters into their own hands, (Y/n) gripped the knob, turning it and entering in on his own will, a little furious that no one has even come to answer, let alone wonder what that loud breaking of the glass was all about. Though, when fully inside the poorly put together room, (Y/n) turned his head slightly to see the reason of unalarming worry and ignorance. 

There at a desk, a badly furnished desk, was a young woman, seemed in her late teens or early twenties. She was a wolf girl, light gray hair to match her dark gray fur mixed with some white on certain parts of her body. Her attire was less than professional and seemed more casual than anything, like she was out at a mall and not at all running a business. It was very punkish in nature, though it seemed like the type of clothes a young angsty woman would wear, especially since this was Hell after all. 

Feet on the desk, leaned back in her squeaking chair, mind and eyes focused on her phone, she looked and acted like she did not give a care in the world. Not even the sound of the shattered glass earlier alerted or diverted her attention away from her handheld device. So entranced by whatever she was browsing, (Y/n) peered a little closer and could even see in her red/white eye's, the reflection of her phone. It was like she was being brainwashed by it.

(Y/n) had all the time in the world, but he did not want to stay in this seedy establishment, if it was one anyway, any longer. Clapping his hands together to produce a noise capable of grabbing anyone's attention, he awaited a reaction from this young wolf girl, yet still, her full fledged train of though was concentrated on her smartphone. 

Chuckling a bit at this unbelievable display of disregard, it seemed that his soft chuckle snapped her out of her phone's reverie. Only her eyes darting up to see who made the sound, she catches the glimpse of (Y/n), making them shoot open. 

The slight chuckle was all it took to capture her attention, not the knock, not the shattering of the glass, not the clapping of his hands, but a small laugh of disbelief. (Y/n) stared down at her as she sat, giving her a quizzical look of "Are you serious?" to her. 

(Y/n): "My name is (Y/n) (L/n), Agent of Heaven, I wish to speak to the proprietor and business owner of this I.M.P. business."

The young wolf girl couldn't keep her eyes off of this man, and hearing him say he was an Agent of Heaven made her raise an eyebrow, she would think silently to herself that finally something interesting is happening. Her name was Loona and she had inadvertently been dragged into this business after the boss, adopted her, though she thinks she was dragged, when really she is just an employee that contributes very little, so other employees always keep telling her. Yet an actual Angel was now in front of her and in truth, secretly in her thoughts, she couldn't get over how handsome this one appeared. His appearance was sending an influx of mixed signals and emotions all throughout her, enough to make her almost stumble on her words.