Mrs. Mayberry x Male Angel Reader

Transforming Happy Hotel was a hard business, yet the work was not yet near completion. There was still plenty to do, for example, spreading the word. So both (Y/n) and Vaggie were tasked with venturing off into the deeper reaches of Hell to advertise Happy Hotel's redemption program. Vaggie was to stay in the city where the hotel itself is located, whereas (Y/n) would travel far to another city to hopefully gain new volunteers. 

IMP City, it was called. 

Consisting mostly of imp demons, (Y/n) had a little worry that with how much more chaotic imps are, that conversing with them into taking a better step towards enlightenment might prove challenging. 

(Y/n) would no doubt stand out like a sore thumb, considering he was much taller than the residents of this maddening city. 

Holding onto a folder filled with custom made fliers, (Y/n) stood on a busy sidewalk with a affirming smile on his face ready to advertise Happy Hotel to the demons of IMP City. 

After an hour or so, only a few fliers were accepted, most of which were destroyed or eaten right in front of (Y/n). The denizens of this city surely had a abhorrent affinity towards (Y/n), probably most likely due to him being an Angel in Hell. Regardless, (Y/n) had the full intent to at least attract one demon from this city to at least strike up an interest. 

Around the corner of one of the buildings was a tall woman, not similar at all in appearances to what the majority of IMP City looks like. She was a tint of pink in color, fair skin, along with gray hair that went straight down. Horns accompanied her, matching her skin tone and her eyes were a morbid shade of red matched with white sharp pupils. What captured (Y/n)'s attention the most however was her attire. It was very different compared to what he saw the rest of the demons that passed him by wear. It seemed professional, glasses, a long sleeve dress shirt that was donned with a tight black dress, like an attire of a teacher (Y/n) thought. Taking a chance, (Y/n) hoped that this woman who was quickly approaching him would fair better in capturing her interest in Happy Hotel.

(Y/n): "Excuse me ma'am, I am (Y/n) (L/n), Agent of Heaven. If a moment can be spared of your time, for I represent-"

The moment their paths cross, the woman knocks out of his hands, (Y/n)'s packet of fliers. Staring down at the sidewalk, his fliers all scattered, (Y/n) expected quite an action, but not from this particular woman. It seems his judgement of her character was dead wrong.

(Y/n): "Now halt for just a moment ma'am, that display of ignorance shows that you are in a distressed state."

As the woman kept storming off, she turned her cheek away from (Y/n), not wanting to make direct eye contact. (Y/n) followed close behind, somewhat like a shadow, hoping to get an explanation to her rude actions.

(Y/n): "Now the least you can do is apologize ma'am. I have not done a single thing to instigate such rude behavior. Please reconsider your actions and your thoughts, for I mean no harm at all!"

The woman had enough, of him following her, of him rambling on, and of him in general. So stopping in her tracks, she promptly turns around in a huff and shouts aloud, enough to where her voice can echo throughout the whole city.

Mayberry: "WHAT?!?!"

(Y/n): "Excellent, now that I have garnered your attention, allow me to reintroduce myself. I am-"

Mayberry: "I don't give a damn. Now leave me alone!"

(Y/n): "Clearly your words speak volumes, yet so do mine. I wish to offer you a chance at redemption ma'am. It is quite a program, you see, I work for a place called Happy Hotel and-"