Barbie x Male Angel Reader

A young girl was praying softly to herself along her bed side. Her hands together whilst slight tears trickled their way down her cheeks. She was clearly in an emotional state, for her words trembled as she spoke. 

As the light from the moon shined it's way through her window, her face spoke volumes as to how she was feeling. Wind blew through the crack she had on the window, which moved her hair with each breeze. A heavy breeze slipped through which made the moonlight that shined on her visible, a bruise underneath her right eye. 

She had been hit.

Girl: "Please God.... I.... I don't want him to hit me anymore...."

She kept quiet as to not wake whoever else occupied her home.

Girl: "P-please.... help me...."

As one of her tear drops fell upon her sheets, she sobbed more and more wondering if anyone could ever hear her. 

She unclasped her hands and gripped the sheets tightly in a act of defeat. No one was listening, she thought to herself. So, she prepared herself for bed and for whatever horrors awaited her for the next days to come. 

Though, as she stood up, a much heavier breeze of wind infiltrated her room from the window. This heavy gust of wind was unlike any other, for with it came sparkles of white and light smoke.

She stepped back some as to brace the wind. Then, like something out of a dream, the sparkles and smoke that seeped in formed into a large cloud right in front of her. 

Her eyes lightened up from how intense this whole sight was. Soon, she found that what was emitting right in front of her very eyes, was what she had been hoping for.

As the sparkles and smoke slowly vanished, it showed that underneath it all was (Y/n).

The Angel.

Opening his eyes slowly and spreading his wings outward, he looked down at the young girl that stood before him.

Awestruck and unable to move, the young girl was speechless. 

(Y/n) was used to this type of reaction so spoke first.

(Y/n): "We heard your plea for help young girl.... Your act of beseeching has been acknowledged. I will help you as much as I am able."

The young girl felt her tears forming once more. She quickly rushed over and embraced the Angel and thanked him genuinely.

Girl: "Thank you...."

(Y/n) accepted and reciprocated the hug, for this career that he was under was truly the dream job. Helping souls that desperately require it was what made (Y/n) whole. 

This was what (Y/n) was. This is what he did. Though, when he was assigned as an Agent of Heaven, his abilities to visit those that prayed to God significantly reduced for more pressing matters. Such as the current goal he was tasked with. Though when he was notified of the current dilemma that this girl was suffering from, he profoundly urged God to let him handle this one. 

God had no issues with it, considering he has a high respect for (Y/n). 

It was time to get to work.

As the morning came to be, the young girl woke up wondering if the Angel that came to her actually did help. 

Heading downstairs in a slight fear, she saw that her father was setting the table with breakfast. 

Hearing a creak on the stairs, the father quickly turned his head to see the source. 

Seeing his daughter, with obvious fear in her eyes made him compose himself and speak out.