Nifty x Male Angel Reader

After assisting as much as he could at Happy Hotel, (Y/n) was soon introduced to Alastor and his newly brought in friends. One of them was a guy named Husk, who had a serious drinking problem and an attitude so sour, his heart is probably a lemon. The other was a sweet and adorable little girl named Nifty, very hyper and full of energy to clean and dust as much as possible. (Y/n) didn't at all mind the extra help from other demons, it would certainly make his mission to turn Happy Hotel into a success much more easier.

Walking up to the room he was assigned to by Charlie, (Y/n) was beat. A day full of helping out, whether it was promoting the hotel or arranging furniture and using his own magical heavenly abilities to shape and form the hotel into a better working condition, it sure was stressful and taxing. (Y/n) was relieved that the day came to an end and everyone was headed to bed just like him, though when he reached his room, he opened it to see something he didn't expect.

(Y/n): "Nifty? What brings you here? I was just about to reside to slumber."

There Nifty was, in (Y/n)'s room, dusting every corner she can find, every shelf possible, straightening out every picture she could get her little hands on, turning around to face (Y/n) after he opens the door and asks her what she's doing.

Nifty: "Oh! Don't mind me! Just cleaning up and making this room much more adjustable! After all you're an Angel right? Angels sleep all nice like in Heaven, or at least I think they do, I mean they probably do, do they? Oh if not it's the thought that counts!"

(Y/n) watched on as Nifty responded to him while she was still zipping around the room cleaning everything she can. He appreciated her hard work but it was pretty late and decided to remove her from his premises for her own good.

(Y/n): "Nifty, you must cease this operation at once, it is quite the hour and I wish to go to sleep. Which you should do as well."

Nifty: "Oh go head! I can be quiet while you sleep, this room still needs some work, a lot of work. I can act silently, like a ninja, you won't even know I'm here, unless you open your eyes, but you'll be sleeping, so it should be fine. Unless I find something that needs a serious cleaning and I make a noise, but of course..."

Nifty was certainly a book full of sentences and words when it came to simplistic questions that required simplistic answers. This was already a rough day for (Y/n), working hard, deciding to stay in Hell, and now having to deal with Nifty. So (Y/n) had to come up with something to make her go to sleep, and to stop talking.

(Y/n): "Nifty, you cannot work forever, you must rest. So I am demanding you to leave at once, you can continue your duties of cleaning this room in the morning when I awake."

(Y/n) spoke firmly and with authority, which he hoped would convince or at least intimidate Nifty in stopping.

Nifty: "Nah! Go head, I cannot, I repeat, CANNOT let this room stay like this as long as you're staying in it, it would suck, which is why I'm here, to make sure it doesn't suck, so don't worry about me, I'm quick and nimble, you won't even know I'm here, unless..."

This was a losing battle, and (Y/n) didn't want to continue on with this back and forth, he was clearly outmatched when it came to having the final say with Nifty. 

(Y/n): "Enough! Nifty, you are quite the negotiator. As long as you stay by your word, I will sleep as you SILENTLY clean my room."

Nifty then motions her hands like she was zipping her mouth shut, and went back to cleaning. (Y/n) took off his coat, his vest and shirt, leaving himself only in his tank top he wore underneath. He got into bed and looked over at Nifty one final time before drifting off to sleep.