Cherri Bomb x Male Angel Reader

After settling in and making his accounts, helping out Charlie and Vaggie with the Happy Hotel, (Y/n) decides to step out to gather some air. 

It was a long night, helping out the hotel and answering questions that Charlie had as to why an Angel from Heaven was sent down to help, so (Y/n) had to take a break. 

Who knew that helping out a couple of demons run a hotel was laborious work? Truly (Y/n) didn't anticipate such a laborious goal.

Exiting the door, and taking a few steps down the stairs, (Y/n) waved good bye to Charlie and Vaggie for a few hours so he could "spread the word of Happy Hotel", when really he just made up that excuse to roam around the city after a long period of hard work helping out. 

So (Y/n) made his way downtown to a rundown part of the city, hands in his pockets and back straight. As he was walking, he couldn't help but notice the immense amount of demons and denizens of Hell staring him down, acting like they've never seen an Angel in Hell before, which they probably haven't. Ignoring their stares of disgust and confusion, (Y/n) wanted to find a diner to grab a bite, though he could have gone to Heaven instead, he made a promise to stay until the deed was done, meaning he was stuck here in Hell until the Happy Hotel was a success.

Making his way to what looked like an abandoned part of the city, (Y/n) looked around to his surprise that no one was around, which was strange considering Hell was filled to the brim with all sorts of residents. Suddenly as (Y/n) is walking, an object flies in front of him, landing on the ground. Taking a closer look, it was a bomb, pink in color, and ignited ready to blow, the fuse about to set off. 

(Y/n)'s eyes widen and was about to take off in flight to fly away from the explosion that was about to-

-BOOM!-

The explosion made by the bomb was quite volatile, sending (Y/n) flying backwards.

Thankfully, (Y/n) was quick to recover and opened his wings as he was flung back from the boom and landed gracefully, but still injured a bit from the blast. Holding his arm, marks and stains of ash and dust, even some blood were present on his suit and face. He was in pain, but it felt like the bomb wasn't made to kill, rather to incapacitate. Closing his wings, (Y/n) looks around to see if any other bombs were headed his way, only to see in the distance a sky full of what looked like fireworks, only looking closer to see that they were explosions. It must have been where the bomb came from, so with an angry expression that he almost got blown to bits, (Y/n) stomped his way to the location of the firefight, ready to confront who threw the bomb.

He would have used his wings, but the shrapnel from the first bomb did damage them temporarily to where flying was an invalid option.

Arriving at the scene, (Y/n) sees a barrage of bombs and gunfire being exchanged. On one side, a group of what looked like sleazy gangsters, all with tommy guns and ruggedly dressed were firing away towards the opposition. On the other side, was just one person, one demon, one girl. (Y/n) closer inspected her, seeing that she was pretty tall, her hair was very wild, pinkish blonde in color, and her skin was pure white. She only had one eye, which didn't shock (Y/n) at all since he's seen demons with more peculiar characteristics before. Her clothes were very worn and torn, spotting black leggings that had rips everywhere, and a short top that like the leggings, was worn and torn. 

Then, as (Y/n) was looking her over, he saw her whip out the same type of bomb that he got blasted by, pink in color, her lighting the fuse and throwing it over the hill she was using as cover, at the gangsters she was fighting against. 

He has found his assaulter.

Cherri: "Take this ya shitheads!"

The bomb she threw made contact with the gangsters, sending them flying, just like it did with (Y/n). Laughing at her handiwork, she prepares to throw another, only to have her arm grabbed by someone, making her look up with a look of shock and a thought of "who the fuck?".