Missi Zilla x Male Angel Reader

After what felt like distraction after distraction, (Y/n) was finally back on what he would consider "patrol". Traversing through the ring of Pride, making sure to take in the surrounding environments that could possibly accept the fliers that (Y/n) was tasked with handing out. 

The fliers in question were adverts that showcased the Hazbin Hotel. A hotel aimed at redeeming sinners so that their souls can be transferred up into Heaven. A noble and hopeful goal that (Y/n) desired to see come to fruition. 

Though, finding viable and accepting businesses and sinners was the true dilemma. 

Shunned and ignored by nearly every sinner (Y/n) would come across made this menial task far more unnecessarily frustrating. To the point that (Y/n) resorted to applying the fliers on walls her came across. Though when he returned to one area where he already plastered the fliers on, he found to be graffitied over with vulgarities. 

As though it seemed futile, (Y/n) knew that this was all apart of the struggle. (Y/n) would cover the vandalized fliers with new ones in hopes that these won't be marked with spray paint so quickly like the ones previous.

Continuing his patrol, (Y/n) would slip out one of the fliers to overlook it's details once more. It was pivotal that the message was clear but also overwhelmingly inviting. It needed to have an essence of allure and curiosity that any sinner would think about in their mind. Though, (Y/n)'s occupied mind would result in him not directing his attention to what laid in front of him on his travels. 

Large Woman: "Hey!"

(Y/n)'s walking would be abruptly stopped when he felt his entire body cushion into this plump and somewhat firm exterior of a woman who was standing on his path. The fliers in his hand falling to the ground from the collision.

(Y/n) did manage to hear the woman yelp out from the collision, yet her body was so massive that (Y/n)'s sight was restricted from the impact. Pulling himself away, (Y/n) realized exactly what he just bumped into. 

It was into a woman, yes, but a large towering woman. 

Her behind to be more specific.

An embarrassing flush of red invaded (Y/n)'s cheeks as he quickly and profusely apologized for the gratuitously unintentional fondle.

(Y/n): "Oh my Heavens, ma'am. I am so very sorry for that. My mind was elsewhere. I promise you that I did not mean to slam right into you from behind!"

During his apologizing rambling, the large woman turned around to see who it was that felt her up. And to her surprise, she peered down at the culprit who peered right back.

Their eyes met and immediately, (Y/n) realized the grave error that he just committed.

He knew exactly who this was and what she was capable of.

(Y/n): "Missi Zilla...."

The large woman was indeed Missi Zilla. A powerful Overlord of Hell that resided in the Pride Ring. Her massive appearance matched that of a legendary Kaiju. Monstrous in form, but also monstrous in her tactics. Her entire persona matched her appearance. Intimidating and fearing to those that come upon her.