Charlie Morningstar Update

Finally, after a long time! Since the pilot debuted back in 2019 and when the story that I created back in 2020 released! 

Four long years! 

I am proud to declare to all of you that production on my rebooted story of Charlie Morningstar x Male Angel Reader has officially begun!

Of course, I am going to take my time considering this isn't going to be like the usual one shots like you've seen in this story. Rather, it's to be a long and slow paced journey of our favorite Agent of God, (Y/n), as he travels to Hell to meet up with the Princess of Hell herself.

Along with that, I intend to complete chapters in bulk so that when it does come time to release them, I will have chapters at the ready. For I want each chapter to be released on an appropriate timeframe so that there aren't long, uneven pauses in-between. 

This means that I will write as many chapters as I can, and then once I feel as though I have enough to begin with, I will publish the story publicly on Wattpad for all to enjoy!

I'm not sure how many chapters will be included within the story for I have just started writing it. But do know that the plot is already developed and will be utilized fully with adlibs and inclusions within. 

If you wish to receive updates as to when a chapter is completed so that you have an idea as to when exactly this will be released, do follow my Patreon! Don't worry, the updates of the story will be free to all members, no matter the tier! I will post free updates discussing these matters! Along with changes that may delay or shorten the time of which this story will be unfolded! 

This is so I don't bloat this story or Wattpad with unnecessary updates or posts.

The hope is that this story will begin and publish, beginning in SUMMER of 2024!

The link for my Patreon is

patreon.com/MiserableWretch

Link is also available on my profile!

WARNING, My Patreon does include some NSFW material so be careful when venturing in!

I'm excited to begin this new adventure that will truly redefine the character that I have created and that you all enjoy reading about. (Y/n) and Charlie's story will finally be retold and reborn!

I repeat. The story and it's chapters should be expected to start releasing during SUMMER 2024!

Thank you all for your patience and support! See you soon at the Hazbin Hotel!