Emily x Male Angel Reader

It was a beautiful morning. 

Waking up from his slumber, (Y/n) prepared himself for the eventful day that laid ahead of him. For he was to return to Heaven to have a correspondence with Head Seraphim, Sera about his progress in assisting Charlie Morningstar.

He was sure to inform Charlie ahead of time about his momentary departure back into Heaven. So after compiling his reports, he spawned forth a portal that lead him back home. 

Stepping through, (Y/n) was profoundly collided with the sweet scent of Heaven. The vast contrast between the two worlds always overwhelmed (Y/n)'s senses. Hell had a robust aroma that clouded it's air with a polluted atmosphere, whereas Heaven was far more hygienic in every regard. (Y/n) was relieved to be back in such a well kept world. 

Not that he didn't mind getting his hands dirty of course. He was after all, an Agent of God.

The highest form of soldiers Heaven had. An elite force composing of very few. 

(Y/n) took immense pride in his position, and even more in the task he was handed. He was yearning to display to his supervisor, Sera, of his progress so far.

Getting readjusted with being back in Heaven, (Y/n) started to make his way over to the embassy where he would meet with Sera. His commute would slow down however when a bubbly, young woman sees (Y/n) and immediately flutters over to him. 

Emily: "(Y/n)! You're back!"

Not even being able to respond back to her greeting, (Y/n) was met with a tight embrace by Emily; another Seraphim like Sera.

Emily was a young Seraphim in the making. She, like Sera, held a huge responsibility over Heaven. She was petite in shape, and had the same characteristics like her fellow Seraphim, Sera. Fair ashen skin and light blue eyes that made her much more adorable to admire. Wearing also an elegant gown that complimented her figure nicely. Her halo and wings in pristine condition as usual. (Y/n) always found her to be extremely cute. 

(Y/n): "Em. It's good to be back. I see you're not in your true form today."

Emily: "Yeah! I gotta tell you, this form is much more comfy in my opinion."

(Y/n): "Agreed. It's easier on us, isn't it?"

Emily: "Mhm! Anyway! How was it? Did you bring me back anything like I said?"

Smiling down at how excitable she was, (Y/n) couldn't help but spare some time with her before heading over to his meeting with Sera.

(Y/n): "Em, Hell is not too different from us. So not really much to bring back, in all honesty."

Emily: "So... You didn't bring me anything?...."

(Y/n): "Now now, I never said I didn't."