Introduction and Plot

NOTICE!!!

SOME CHAPTERS ARE OUTDATED DUE TO THE PREMIERE OF HAZBIN HOTEL!

SO DO NOT BOTHER COMMENTING THAT THE PLOT/CHARACTER IS WRONG. THOSE LABELED AS OUTDATED WILL BE UPDATED IN TIME WITH A NEW CHAPTER!

Your name is (Y/n) (L/n), and you are an Angel, but not just any Angel, you are apart of an organization, an Agency if you will. You are tasked from time to time to visit Hell to gather notes and see exactly how they are doing. So you are sent down to investigate a story about a young lady named Charlie about her opening up of a hotel aimed at redeeming demons. Tasked with lending a hand and making sure nothing happens to Charlie's goal, you accept and go down on your way to Hell. You meet Charlie and she agrees in letting you help, saying how an Angel from Heaven helping out will surely make a huge difference. Though, along your mission, you come across many girls along the way. 

If you need more clarification, read up to part 3 of my Charlie x Male Angel Reader story, it will be sufficient enough of an introduction, because that is where the stories here will start out from. [THE STORY IS OUTDATED NOW]

Prepare yourself for a collection of stories discussing how you develop and kindle up a romance with every girl available. These scenarios will not be narrative, but rather episodic, meaning they are all different timelines, but still the same plot of you helping out Charlie. Now let's get started and fall in love with some demon girls! 

ANGELS AND DEMONS FALLING IN LOVE

WHAT COULD GO WRONG?