SPECIAL CHAPTER II

Dedicated to: Mamu_Nulat and to MUS readers na nag-aabang sa special chapter nila Rap at Dareen. Merry Christmas!!! 🎄⛄
------------------------------------------

⚠️MATURE CONTENT BELOW. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Special Chapter II

Raphael Pov

I forcedly dragged myself out of bed just to make my baby, Dareen, his milk. Yeah, gusto na niya naman ng gatas. I don't know if he's just playing with me, but I still rose from the bed and reached for my pajamas on the floor. I didn't bother wearing underwear and other clothes. I'm all right in just my pajamas. 

I silently opened the door of our room and made my way to our kitchen. Dareen was sleeping. He is exhausted from our lovemaking earlier, I guess. At sa tingin ko nauhaw iyon kaya gusto ng gatas.

Hindi naman ako marunong magtimpla ng gatas kaya kumuha nalang ako ng sterilized milk na nasa ref. Nauhaw na rin ako at gusto ko sanang magpagawa ng kape kay Dareen kaso tulog siya. That is why I tried making myself one.

Dareen thought of this, but I really don't learn, and the taste of my coffee seems odd compared to his. My baby's coffee will always be my favorite, to the point where I cannot even drink other coffee except my baby's coffee. Our restaurant offers a variety of coffees as well, yet I cannot drink those. I felt like I was betraying my baby when I tried to drink other people's coffee.  

At ngayon pagtya-tyagaan ko nalang itong gawa ko kasi pinagod ko naman si Dareen.

Nakaharap ako sa pintuan palabas ng kitchen namin at nakasandal ang likod ko sa island counter habang hinihipan ko ang kape na nasa kamay ko. Sa tabi ko naman ang gatas na inihanda ko for Dareen.

And while I'm sipping on my coffee, Dareen peered through the kitchen door, and when he saw me, he went in. 

"Sweetie," he softly called me, with a little taint of flirtatiousness in his tone. 

He only wore my white shirts earlier. 

"Baby? Why did you get up? I already readied your milk." 

He tiptoed and wound his arms around my body, leaning the side of his face on my chest. 

"Sleepy?" I asked and sniffed his scent. I'm really addicted to his scent. His after-sex smell is now my favorite scent. Hmm.

Umiling siya at tiningala ako. Tumingin siya sa hawak ng isang kamay ko, ang tasa ng kape.

"Nag-coffee ka?"

"Mmn."

"You want me to make you one?"

"You are sleepy, baby."

"No. Gagawan na kita." he insisted that is why I put my cup away from me and waited for his coffee. And while my baby was moving around my kitchen, I couldn't help but examine my baby's body, his sexy body. Yeah, that's what he always told me, and it's true.

I can't count on my fingers how many times I saw and devoured his body, yet up until now I still craved for him. His beauty in my eyes didn't wither. Every day that passed, I could still find myself falling in love with this brat.  

Dareen Hernane is the only human in this world who can make my heart run wild. He is the only one who can tame me. 

"Baby, you didn't wear underwear?" I asked him when I noticed his round butt formed against the thin fabric of my shirt. 

He looked at me over his shoulders and winked.

"Yep!"

I grinned and went near him. I cupped his butt, dàmn it was so smooth and soft. I pitched his two mountains and heard my baby moan. Music to my ears. 

He ground his butt against my hardened member. It always aches for him and only him. 

My hands found his hole, and I almost moaned when my fingers found its wet center. Kailan pa siya naging basa ng ganito?  

"You're so wet, baby." I leaned in and whispered in his ears. 

"That's for you, sweetie." He sexily uttered and bit his delicious lips. Fúck!