2

The birds were singing and enjoying their freedom, inside the apartment, Taylor was singing and enjoying her hot shower.

"Can you shut up?" seems like someone was not feeling the song.The bad mood in the morning there's no other feeling to describe Junho in the morning. A zombie walking searching for coffee.

Taylor chooses to wear a blue dress that hugs her body and some black vans. Her style is sporty but she can dress up when she wants to.
She walks into the kitchen and saw a body on her couch fighting to keep his eyes open.

"Good morning sunshine" her loud voice makes Junho pinch her cheek " Good morning Tay"
"Coffee?" Taylor grabs a mug and gives it to him "Yes please"

The morning in their house was now full of noise in contrast to the lonely mornings Junho had before. It reminds him of home, his father making pancakes and his mother doing the lunches for both of them. He smiled reminding the past and looking forward to living with Taylor.

They both left at the same time but in different directions.

Junho enter the practice room to help Hoshi with choreography for some show they were going to perform. After hours of rehearsal, all of them were laying down on the floor with heavy breathing.

"Guys take a shower and we will meet at the restaurant?"

"Ok, so we are going to meet the famous Taylor?" S.coups found the strength to get up "You talk about her since I met you, it'll be good to finally see her face"

"Is she cute ?" the flirtatious boy, Jun asks. "You have a girlfriend Jun"

"I was just asking...Chill" Jun surrendered and put his hand up " Mei will also be there"

"And Haeri ?" Junho turns his attention to Woozi "I will pick her up, speaking about that I need to go"

Woozi left the room and a minute after all the members went to the dorms. The dorms are near the company, but because of the fans and media, they prefer to go by car.

Taylor's day went well, her superior showed her the ropes and ease her mind about the language barrier. After she arrive at the apartment she wanted to choose an outfit for dinner. Maybe something more formal or is better to go casual? Finally, she has decided to go for a casual look so black jeans with a white t-shirt and a leather jacket. She will compliment the look with red lipstick and she's ready for dinner.

"Tay, are you ready ?" An impatient Junho was lying on the couch "We can go, give me the keys" 

"No way, you still don't have the license here. I'll drive"

Junho and Taylor share a common love for motorcycles, in LA they both had one and they usually race each other during nighttime. It was their way to take their mind of something.

Let's just say that the look that Taylor choose combine with the bike make a grand impact when they arrived.

All the members were outside of the restaurant waiting for them to arrive. The girl caught the attention of the members as she walks out of the bike, and takes out the helmet.

"Sorry for the delay" Junho apologized to them
"Princess here was afraid" Taylor smirked at him and turn her eyes to the members " Hi I'm Taylor"

The boys laugh at Taylor's remark about Junho driving.

"I like her" Mei, Jun's girlfriend chuckles "Me too" this comment from Jun earns him a slap from his girlfriend, meanwhile the other members introduce themselves to Taylor and get to know the girl that Junho talks about.

The seating was made naturally but Junho ask if the girls could be together to be easier for Taylor to speak with them.

All the boys were curious about her.

"Where you from?"

"LA"

"How you meet Junho" 

"Humm you want the truth or what Junho usually tells" she make the boy choke on his food "I found him crying after some boys pick on him, I kicked their asses and Junho bought me ice cream"

Junho side eye was visible to anyone.
"I like you, can you date me?" Mei whispers to Taylor, making her giggle.

The dinner went along with a lot of food and alcohol, while they were all singing and dancing Taylor saw that the last dumpling was in front of her tempting her to eat it. What she doesn't know is that Minghao has the same idea and goes for it at the same time that her.

Their chopsticks touch which makes both of them look at each other with embarrassment.
"Sorry, take it" Taylor apologizes.
Minghao without pronouncing a word tries to cut the dumpling in half and put her half in front of her.

"Thank you"

It was their first interaction at all. Maybe the start of something?