21

It has past 3 days and still Sean is in Korea trying to pursue Taylor. Every morning he's standing by her door with flowers, he spends the day in her shop, if he could he would sleep in the same house but Junho kicks him out every time.

"J I'm so tired of this situation. Why doesn't he leaves?" 

"What can we do? You already rejected him, you slapped him... I should've film it" he chuckled " you ignore him and yet he still thinks he has a chance" 

"How's Hao? I miss him, but I don't want to risk his career. You know Sean if he thinks I'm rejecting him because of him he will post on Instagram"

"Tay come to lunch with us. I will pick you up at work so Sean can't follow you"

"Thank you J" she hugged him 

"Anything for you Tay" he hugged her back "Did you give your number to Tyler?"

"Yeah but he told me he found some chick here so he's busy... Tyler being Tyler" Taylor got up and grabbed her stuff. "I'm going,bye"

During this days, she didn't contact Minghao not because she didn't want to but Taylor was afraid of what he was going to say. She tends to shut herself up when it comes to her problems, so she find difficult to talk about them.
Her insecurities were showing, she didn't want to say the wrong thing and hurt Minghao.

Hao❤️

I'm coming for lunch today. Can we talk?

Yes

His answer was making her worried, was he mad? He had reasons to be mad, that's why she wanted to talk with him and explain what was happening and for him to understand her side of the story.

During the morning the time seemed it was going slower, Taylor looked at the clock every five minutes. She wanted to go to lunch and finally see her boyfriend. Surprisingly Sean was not at the store today, she didn't care about that, she just wanted him gone.
After the talk she thought about their relationship and how would they be now if he told her the real reason for the breakup. But now she can't possibly imagine them together, he hurt her so much, and right now she's happy with Minghao.

Junho came to pick her up, but during the drive, no one talked. The boy notice Taylor face, it was the don't talk to me face, he knows not to mess with her when she was like that. Knowing her for years, they can understand each other without speaking. He knows that she's feeling down with this situation so he just holds her hand and squeezes two times. It was like a thing they do, it's a sign that they're not alone.
"Thank you J" Taylor told him while smiling at him

Entering the room, Taylor could see all the Seventeen members training except for Woozi. Weirdly they are actually becoming good friends, he even texts her to ask her how she was and thank her for being with Haeri while he's gone. Then she remember that Haeri has a doctor's appointment today, how could she forget about that.

"Hey guys" 

"Tay!" They all turn around 

"What happened?"

"Who was that guy?"

"You didn't tell us you have a brother"

"Are you leaving?" 

"Calm down.... That guy is my ex, he broke up with me and now it's telling that he was forced to do that and wants to get back" she slowly responded while staring at Minghao who was looking at the floor and avoiding Taylor's eyes " I have a brother but he really isn't present so I didn't mention him and I'm not going home" 

"He was forced?" Joshua asked 

"Yeah apparently his mother did not like me and when she found out he wanted to marry me she made him an ultimatum"

"What a bitch" Wonwoo murmured 

"That doesn't matter, I'm not going with him. Boys can I steal Hao from you ?" 

" Sure, we will leave you alone. Let's eat" S.coups grabbed the members and left the couple inside the room.

Hao turn his back at her and sat down on the floor. Taylor followed him and snuggle in his chest looking at him with sad eyes.

"Hao I'm sorry" she gave him a little peck on his cheek "I wanted to talk to you but I didn't know what to say and was scared of saying the wrong thing and I wanted to see you but if Sean or Tyler know about us they can ruin your career"

"You think it was better to run away and just ignored me? How do you think I felt when I saw my girlfriend's ex looking for her and then she went away with him after telling me that we shouldn't see each other for some days... Tay couldn't you think of a better solution?" He push her out of his chest and coldly stared at her "My mind thought of a million scenarios these last few days"

"I'm sorry, I just got nervous and scared, I didn't know what to do. Trust me you don't have to worry, I don't have feelings for him not anymore. I'm happy here"

"For how long?!" Minghao screamed at her "If he thought of marrying you probably means you too. He's here right now telling you that he wants you. Fuck he's doing something I can't do, it's telling the world he's in love with you, you deserve someone like that not like me that can't do shit. Maybe in a few months, you'll realize that he's the one and regret not going with him" 

"Hao, calm down and look at me..." she cupped his face while making him sit "I won't regret it because I don't love him like in the past. I won't regret it because I have an amazing boyfriend that shows me that he loves me. I won't regret it because he is a momma boy and a fucking asshole. I won't regret it because he isn't you" Taylor kissed him slowly trying to reassure him that the only lips that she craves for are his. "Do you understand?" 

"You think I love you?" He asked grinning 

"I know that you love me, who wouldn't?" 

"You're probably correct. I love you Tay..." he hugged her while resting his face on her chest 

"I love you Hao" she runs her hands through his hair and gave little kisses on his head " Now get up, I'm hungry" 

"Your wish is my command" he grabbed her hand walked out of the room

Leaving the room, they saw 13 persons trying to look occupied.
"They were listening..." Minghao murmured 

"We were just here to protect you, you never know when Taylor is going berserk and kill you" DK told earning a side eye from the girl 

"I will never kill Hao... only if he cheated. Him and the girl would be buried 6 feet underground alive" 

"See why I wanna protect you?" DK whispered to the Chinese boy 

"She's not killing anyone only if we don't get her some food, right?" He looked at her and kissed her 

"My eyes didn't deserve this.."

"SHUT UP MINGYU"