5

After yesterday Taylor is angry with herself, her pride could've gotten her into problems if it wasn't for Minghao maybe the guy would something terrible to her or the girls.

Everyone loves Dino

S.Coups
Woozi don't forget the practice!

Woozi
Five minutes and I'll be there.

Haeri
Taylor are you ok?

I'm good, thank you for coming to help us

Mei
I should've kicked his ass.
He hurt my baby

Jun
He didn't hurt me

Wonwoo
🤦‍♂️

Vernon
🤦‍♂️

Seungkwan
🤦‍♂️

Minghao
You stupid she is referring to Taylor.

The blue-eyed girl was still in bed gathering up the courage to get ready for her job. She hears a knock at the front door.

"J! Can you open the door?" She screamed but no answer. Leaving the room she could hear the shower working that must be the reason Junho did not answer her.

Taylor opens the door to face DK, Mingyu, and Minghao. That moment made her regret opening the door, she was still in her fuzzy pajamas. Both parts were staring at each other until Dk was the first one to speak.

"I like your outfit," he said with his iconic smile "Good morning  boys, why are you here?"

Before they could answer a wild Junho appears from behind Taylor still wet and with a towel, at his waist " We are going to eat breakfast in the cafe downstairs. 10 minutes and I'm ready" Seventeen members were staring at the tall boy almost naked in front of them while glancing at Taylor. Their mind weren't comprehending this situation, the surprised look was clear which led to a laugh from the girl. 

"J, see what you did? They are glitching" she said while patting her hand on his bare chest  " Have fun, I'm going to take a shower" 

While Taylor went to her room to get her things for the shower, the trio entered the apartment and sat on the couch waiting for Junho.

"Do you think they are dating?" Mingyu asked DK and Minghao " They told us that they are friends but they seem really close" DK answered with his hand on his chin. " Maybe they like each other but don't have the courage to confess, we should help them!"

"You aren't cupid, just let them be" Minghao quickly got up " I will wait in the car."

"What's up with him?" Junho enters the room already dressed startling the other boys that were speaking about him " Nothing let's go eat!" 

The coffee shop below the apartment is a cozy shop that many idols go there because the company is near and also because the owner tries her best to be a calm place for them to be in. After they ordered, they were speaking about the next comeback and how stressful it is. They are rehearsing multiple times a day and for many hours. 

"We need to go unless we want to hear a lesson from Hoshi" Mingyu told them while grabbing the coffee for the other members. 

During the walk to the company, Junho was a little ahead of them speaking to Taylor by video call, more like listening to Taylor screaming with him about leaving the bathroom all dirty and showing him how it's supposed to be. Junho could only laugh at the cuteness of the girl and apologized for the trouble. 

"See they are really cute together" Dk comes up again with another remark about the couple of friends "You never stop meddling with other people's lives, don't you?" Minghao rolled his eyes " Why so salty? They are made for each other just need a little push" Dk put his arm around the Chinese boy and smiled, his brain was already thinking of some plan to help Junho and Taylor. Minghao shrugged at his friend, knowing that he cannot say anything to change his mind. 

After 3 hours of practice, they decided to take a break for a few minutes making the perfect opportunity for DK to explain his plan to his members. "So today I notice that Taylor and Junho need a little push to start dating. Anyone can see that they like each other"

"I agree, what do you plan to do?" Jeonghan nodded along with the other members except for Minghao. 

"So I thought that we could get them to go on a date, something really romantic" he pointed at Jun and Woozi " You both have girlfriends so give some ideas" 

"It depends on the person but do you think is a good idea to mess with their relationship?" the boy frowned at the silence that the other members gave him " a walk by Han River at night is a nice option for them" 

"How we are going to convince them to go only the both of them?"

The planning took a long time that they forgot about the practice, they decided that Wonwoo would bring Junho to the defined place by using some lame excuse. Junho is the easy part because they don't know a lot about the girl or how to call her to the river. Dino gave the idea of Minghao asking her if he could go to her shop for some ideas for the clothes for the comeback and later on bring her home by the river. The Chinese didn't like the idea but could say no to the maknae.

Later on, in the dorms, Jun and Minghao were both laying on their beds when suddenly Jun asked "Do you like Taylor?" 

"What are you talking about? I don't like her." Jun chucked "Are you sure? With Mei I took time to notice also but when I did I was whipped for her, no turning back"

"I know, for weeks you only spoke about her"

"You look pissed when we were speaking about setting up them together"

"Because it's theirs live not ours"

"Do you think she is pretty"

"Why so many questions?" Minghao yelled at Jun and rolled in his bed " I'm going to sleep"