15

Today was a busy day for Taylor, she had some difficult clients that were being picky about what to choose from all the clothes that she has in the store. She really just wanted to take a bath and lay in her bed, but she remembered that Minghao asked her to hang out with him so she quickly forgot about the tiredness she was feeling and walked there.

Knock knock ✊

Dino opens the door and shows her a beaming smile "Noona you're here! Come in". Taylor likes

 Dino personality is like a ray of sunshine, he makes her laugh effortlessly.

"You're happy, something happened?" 

"Mingyu hyung made some food to celebrate your relationship with hyung"

"This happens every time any of you get a girlfriend?" 

"You should've seen Woozi celebration party, we went to Jeju island" he giggled 

"And I only get food?! I feel betrayed" Taylor smiles at him.

Entering the living room most of them were in there just chilling. She could notice that Jun and Woozi were not there, probably they are with their girlfriends. Seeing both of them having healthy relationships even though they are idols makes Taylor hope that she and Minghao can also be like that.

"Minghao is in his room you can go there. He will like the surprise" Jeonghan told her
"Thanks"

Taylor walks inside the room but doesn't see anyone, did Jeonghan lied to her? Suddenly she heard a door close behind her, it was a shirtless Minghao with his hair wet, he must have taken a shower.

"What are you doing here?" He asked while enjoying seeing her flustered face 

"Jeonghan told me you were here... that little devil" Taylor was about to leave when Minghao grab her and push her to the wall. Her hands were on his bare chest, her eyes were staring at his lips against her will.

"Stay here" 

"They will think that we are doing something else" Taylor push him away but his grip on her was strong "Hao let me go"

"I don't care what they think, I want a kiss" his hands traveled to her waist "Tay, please just one kiss" he whispered in her ear

His sweet voice made her stomach feel butterflies, a thousand butterflies. Before she could respond he leaned in, kissing her slowly showing how much he wanted that kiss. Her hands relax after some seconds and wrapped around his neck.

The one kiss that he asked for turned into a make-out session. He started to go from her lips to her neck giving her soft kisses earning him a moan from her. 

"Jump" he commands her and in 1 second she comprehends what he wanted. She wraps her legs around his waist while his hands are gripping her tights "don't make any sound Tay, they will hear" 

"Hao....we need to stop...." She told that but her body wanted more "Hao" she moan his name 

"How did you show up from nowhere and make me like this?" He told her while giving her small pecks 

"I'm just unforgettable" she smiles at him "can we go outside? I hear someone made as food" 

"Too much food" 

"And that when it was Woozi you went to Jeju island. I am not worth it ?" 

"I'll take you to Paris, is that ok?"

"Perfect" she kisses him one last time " put on a shirt and let's go"

They enter the room and the oldest are standing right outside the door.
"You were standing there for how long?" Taylor asked "and Jeonghan I won't forget" 

"It was a good surprise, I'm pretty sure he liked it" 

"We didn't do anything leave her alone" Minghao told them, taking them out of the way. "You're scaring her" 

"Lover boy already protecting her" S.coups fakes a cry 

"We raised him well" Joshua added "I'm proud but Jeonghan last prank like this, I don't want any nephew for now" 

"Yes yes, say that to Woozi and Jun"

They all sat down at the table and ate. Taylor was not expecting Mingyu food to be this good. She felt good around them, she forgets that they are idols, they are goofy and comfortable to be around. She gets why Junho likes to be with them.

Almost 21 pm and Taylor needs to go home,Minghao wanted to drive her home but the leader was a little bit afraid that someone saw them.

"It's late can't you sleep here ?" Minghao asked 

"No, I promise J that I'll be coming home. I'll go alone no worries"

"Call him, he would understand" 

"He likes me I don't want to hurt him more by showing that we are together..... he knows but I don't want to hurt him"

"You're a softy when you want to" he hugged her "call me when you arrive home Tay, please"

She give him a kiss and showed him a smile "sweet dreams" waving at him while walking out

The streets didn't make her feel safe but it was only a 15 minutes walk.

Arriving home, J was laying on the couch watching a movie.

"Watching movies without me?!" She kissed him on the cheek " Want me to do some popcorn for you?" 

"TAY GET AWAY FROM THE KITCHEN!" Junho got up immediately and close the cabinet door "I'll just eat some ice cream, do you want some?" 

"No I'm tired, I'm going to bed" as she walk to her room, Junho called her 

"Tay?"

"Yes..."

"Thank you"

"Just make me pancakes at breakfast or I'll go to Haeri and Woozi house, deal?"

"Deal"

After changing into her pajamas, she glanced at her phone and realize that didn't speak with the girls all-day

Mei babies 👼👼

I'm disappointed in you 😔 the guys made a celebration dinner and you weren't there

Mei
They still do that ?

Haeri
The trip to Jeju was so good, I'd love for you to be there
They got so wasted, Hoshi even try to kiss Wonwoo

We can go on a girls' trip
Somewhere warm

Mei
Love that idea! Maybe when they are on tour
I'm pretty sure they will go in two months

Haeri
Yea,Hoon confirmed
Where do you want to go?

Hawaii?🌺

Mei
🙌

Haeri
Ok I'm in
I need to buy bikinis

Me too
Do you want to go shopping this weekend?

Haeri
Saturday?
Sunday I'll go to in law's house

Mei
When you'll get married?
I want some nephews

😂😂
Joshua today told otherwise

Haeri
We're a little worried about the fans .
But I would love that , I really want to spend my life with him
For Joshua when we slept there he think they slept in the floor

Mei
Fortunately in Jun room is only Minghao
Poor guy sleeping on the couch

Haeri
In my case, it was Wonwoo and Hoshi spooning together on the couch 😂