19

It has passed a month since the boys left for the tour, and Taylor is feeling lonely without Minghao, they talk every day but it's not the same. She wishes to see him, to be able to touch him and kiss him. She knows it's his job and can't do anything about that but she didn't think would be this difficult.

It was late when Minghao called her by video.

"Hey, what's wrong ?"

"Nothing I just miss u" Taylor said " The tour is doing well, I have seen some videos. You look amazing"

"I miss you too, one more month and I'll be back... sorry Tay." he looked worried at her " What song do you like the most ?"

"AJU NICE" she even dance which made Minghao laugh 

"That's my girl " he smiled at her "Have you eaten your meals?"

"Yeah, I ate with Mei today. She brought me to a fancy restaurant, the food was so good Hao. We have to go when you arrive"

"I have to thank the girls for making sure that you eat and don't destroy the kitchen"

"I'm not that bad Hao"

"Last time you tried to cook for me, you almost burn your kitchen. I'm not taking risks... ill do the cooking in the future"

"I don't need you I have Haeri and Mei" she sticks her tongue 

" Nope, I need my girlfriend"

"Come back safely" Taylor looked at him with teary eyes "sorry, time of the month. I'm more emotional"

"I'll be back and I promise we will go eat together, well go on dates for at least a week I'm only yours"

"You have time off right? Jun and Mei are going home for 2 weeks, you won't go? You miss your parents"

"I won't go this time, don't worry I already spoke with my parents they don't mind... with one condition"

"What?"

"Next time I'll have to bring my girlfriend"

"To meet your parents?! Hao I don't speak Chinese, how will we talk? They won't like me..."

"You have me, I can translate and they will love you. They are just curious about the girl that's making me not go home." he giggled "You have time to prepare, relax" 

"You have to teach me Chinese "

"Deal... babe I'm really tired. Do you mind if I go sleep?"

"Sweet dreams" she blows him a kiss

Taylor was worried that it was too soon, she doesn't have a good experience with meeting her boyfriend's parents... literally, Sean broke up with her because his mother didn't like Taylor. What if Minghao parents also don't like her, it's really nerve-racking for her.
She took a deep breath and try to calm her down, it was not right now, she has time to be prepared.

Due to his worry about his girlfriend, Minghao has been calling 2 times a day to make her company. He was feeling guilty for leaving her but he cannot do anything about that, it was his career...his dream. One night they were all eating but Minghao was really quiet, even after a great show that made them proud.

"What's wrong?" Woozi asked him 

"Nothing. Just tired"

"You think you can lie? We all notice that you are not here 100%" Joshua told him 

"It's Tay, she's feeling lonely and I'm feeling a little bit guilty" 

"Lover boy, it's normal. It's the first tour since you've been dating. It's almost over and then we have 3 weeks to rest you can spend with her" S.Coups tried to calm down the Chinese boy