24

At Hybe, the meeting room was full of tension when Minghao and S.Coups arrived. The manager was there with the PR responsible meaning that the topic was his relationship with Taylor.

"Minghao I know that you're dating and we didn't object. We just asked you to be careful but it seems like you didn't understand that."

"What do you mean? I barely hang out with her in public"

"Yesterday I received I call from a friend of mine that works on Dispatch telling me that they received a tip saying that you were dating a LA girl. So tell me how did that happen?" The manager slammed his hands on the table "Do you know how much we paid them to not release anything about you two? Our luck was they didn't have any photos, just a witness but a rumor is all it takes for the fans to get angry"

"Let them be angry! Is my life I can date who I want to" Minghao spoke staring at the elder with cold eyes "I know who tip them off, it was Taylor's ex ,he doesn't have shit to prove that we are together"

"Calm down now!" S.Coups intervene "I speak for the group that we want to live normal lives, we want to date and get marry. We are humans.... I'll fight for my members so if you're thinking of asking to break up with her we gonna have a problem"

"No I won't do that...yet!" Minghao clenched his jaw "you need to be careful going forward. You know the fans' opinion is important"

"Our happiness is important also and the REAL fans want us to be happy" S.Coups told him "So if you have nothing to add we're leaving"

"Wait! Has Jun and Mei left ?"

"Today...why?" Minghao answer

"I  need to control that no one notices in the airport. You are not going ?"

"I'm staying with Taylor."

"The fans will think it's weird you're not going home with Jun. Why don't you go? With her, if you want to"

"I don't know, I'll tell in the afternoon"

Arriving at the dorms Minghao was surprised by seeing Taylor cooking with Mingyu.
The girls were also there but Mei was in the bedroom with Jun dealing with the suitcases and Haeri was with Woozi on the couch watching some marvel movie with Wonwoo, Vernon and Dino.

He smiled and took advantage that she didn't heard them come in to back hug her.

"Mei don't do that here, too many eyes watching us" Taylor murmured

"Wow I see how it is" he kissed her cheek "what are you doing here?"

"I came to say goodbye to Mei before her flight. I have to work in an hour"

"You came for Mei only?" He pouted

"Also for my boyfriend" she chuckled

"Would he mind if he see us like this?" He whispered in her ear

"I don't know about him but I do mind...cook or get out of my kitchen" Mingyu stabbed the chicken with a long knife

The couple enters the room with Mei and Jun and lay down on Minghao's bed.

"Babe are you flexible?" Mei asked Taylor

"You could say that, why?"

"Hurry up and enter my suitcase"

"Aww are you going to miss me that much?" Taylor got up and hugged her "and how you're going to bring Haeri?"

"With baby Woo is best not to travel. But next time we all go! The good for nothing can also go" pointing to Jun and Minghao

"Minghao, the meeting went well?" Jun asked

"It was because of us?" Taylor returned to his bed, resting her head on his chest

"Sean called Dispatch about us..."

"That mothe-"

"They paid off to quiet them, everything is ok.. it was just a warning. No need to kill anyone"

"The manager freak out ?"

"A little bit but Coups was there and helped out" he stroke Taylor hair "you can calm down I won't leave you. He actually asked for one thing."

"What?"

"He thinks the fans will think it strange for me to stay here while Jun is going home. We usually go together.."

"You're going to China..." Taylor softly sighed thinking she will be separated from him for 2 weeks. He just arrived and she liked being with him frequently.

"I'll go if you come with me" he glanced at her "if you feel comfortable of course, if you don't want to go we stay here"

"Babe come, you can stay at my house! We will do a movie marathon, we will go out, I can show you around. Please" Mei told showing googling eyes

"Yah if she comes she will sleep with me." Minghao was quick to ruin Mei's idea

"Your parents won't mind?" Jun asked

"They know about her, in the worse scenario they arrange the guest room"

"And my job? We were in Hawaii not too long ago... and met your parents... Hao I'm getting nervous"

"Breath Tay" He took out his phone and called Tyler " Hey. Can you work for your sister for 2 weeks? I'm taking her to my hometown...Wait I'll put you on speaker"

"Hey baby sis, go with him. I'll do your job while looking for one for me. Enjoy your vacation and *cough cough* bring me a nephew. MiMi do your job"

He hang off the call seeing some pretty confused faces.

"So speak with Jiho about the swap" Minghao told Taylor

"Wait a second. First how do you have her brother's number. Second who is MiMi? And third I would prefer a niece." Mei spoke while finally closing Jun suitcase that was full that she even had to seat on her for them to close

"We had dinner last night, MiMi is my brother's nickname for Hao and we won't bring any creature"

"MiMi..."

"Jun you better stop that"

"I prefer Hao" Taylor got up "I need to go" she opened the door "can you pick me up to go to the airport?"

"You're coming?" Mei was excited that she was jumping around

"If Jiho accepts the swap, yes I'm going" Minghao got up and kissed her

"Thank you"

"Aww MiMi is happy" Jun remark earns him a glare from Minghao

So later on, in the afternoon the four of them were on the plane to China, they then separated because they live in different areas.

Taylor was in the taxi nervous as hell, she made Minghao teach her some basic sentences for her to speak with his parents. The boy thought she looked so cute while teaching her, she was really anxious about his parent's opinion.

"Why are you smiling?! Hao this is serious I know anything. I will look stupid."

"You only have to say one thing"

"What?"

"我爱你的儿子"

"Wo ai ni? That's I like you. You want me to say I like your mother?! I will probably like her but babe it's too soon for that" he giggled at her remark

"It's I'm in love with your son. It's the only thing my mother needs to hear from you"

"Hao I don't want to start my relationship with your mother lying to her..."

"I hate you" he slaps her forehead

"I love you too" and gave him a peck