9

This is an awkward situation, Junho still grabbing her by the wrist waiting for answers.

"Hao? Answer me Tay!" He was getting impatient " What's happening between you two?"

"Are you trying to get me mad?" Taylor forceful took out his hand "We're friends"

"Didn't seems that way. You are calling him Hao, he helped you and open the water for you"

"Are you hearing yourself? That things are normal" Taylor is slowly starting to raise her voice "I'm done with this conversation. You're acting like a jealous boyfriend"

She was right, he was acting with jealousy. His mind is tormented by the idea of losing her to Minghao.  With Sean he didn't react like this, maybe his feelings changed.

Seeing Taylor turn her back on him, he brushes his hair with his hands in anger, an anger that he's not controlling and needs to know the truth.

He went back running to the practice room to talk about the origin of the problem. Mei and Haeri were still there with their boyfriends, Hoshi didn't seem to mind, today they are taking it a little bit easier because they are feeling really tired.

A storm came through that door and grabbed Minghao by his collar.

"What you did do to Taylor?" 

After 2 seconds of everyone staring at the two boys, all the members came to separate them.

"What are you talking about?"

"She's calling you Hao! When did you get so close to her?" Junho growled 

"We're friends what's your problem?" Minghao responded with an angry tone

" YOU!" 

"So she cannot have any friends besides you" 

"You are not looking at her simply as a friend"

"What do you have to do with that?" 

"I LIKE HER!" Junho screamed and made his way again to Minghao " And I would appreciate it if you don't get too close to her" he got closer to his face

Minghao is a very calm person, he was trying to control this situation but after hearing that he likes her something switched in his brain.

"And I would appreciate it if you stayed the fuck out of her relationship with me" he looked straight into Junho's eyes " I won't tell you anything because it's between her and me, now please leave this room, we are practicing."

"Junho it's best if you leave please" S.Coups put himself between them and asked Junho to leave.

Jeonghan patted the back of Junho while he left the room, after that he looked at Minghao with a frown on his face "Can you explain to us ?" Minghao looked at the floor not wanting to answer until he hear a dominant voice from S.Coups "NOW!"

It's time to get cleaned, he explains the whole story to his members and after noticing that Mei and Haeri were in the room " Not a word to Taylor about this"

"Don't worry, we're team Hao" Mei told him, which made him smile

"So you like her?" Dino asked 

The Chinese boy blushed at the question which led to Jun hugging him " My baby is growing up, he fell in love"

" Yup you and Mei are made for each other" Mingyu told while pulling Minghao to him " So you need some help from us?"

"He doesn't, he already got a date with her" Woozi told.

"How?" A very confused Minghao "Haeri told me, Taylor told her"

"HAERI!" Mei yelled 

"You'll sleep in the dorm for two weeks" Haeri told Woozi

" A date ?! When ?" Seungkwan asked 

"Dinner after the show"

"So you were going leave us and be with her ?" Jun looked disappointed " I raised you well" he quickly change to a beaming smile. 

"You know this situation with Junho is not ideal" S.Coups said with a stern look "You need to speak with him about this, it's his friend" 

"Friend not girlfriend" Minghao responded 

"But he likes her so it may create problems between us, you should speak with him" Hoshi grabbed his friend's shoulder " You should become clear with him"

He didn't want to admit but Hoshi was right, it was only right if he told Junho what he feels, not about the date, which will remain a secret.
He hopes that Junho doesn't tell anything to Taylor to try to change her mind. Minghao didn't know if the girl likes him but something in him makes him hope that she does.

"So what do you like about her?" DK asked him wiggling his eyebrows "I'm not going to tell you" he answered

"Why?! At least tell us when this thing started" 

"The supposed date that you tried to set up for Junho and Taylor" 

"Wow, so you need to thank me" Dk showed his iconic smile but not for long because Mei was bursting into laughter 

"No no my dear friend, it all started with a dumpling" they all looked confused only she and Haeri know the story but seeing the blushed face of Minghao he must remember what happened that day.

"Dumpling?!" All the members screamed

"Our boy here is very romantic" Haeri smiled and patted the back of the Chinese boy before Woozi pulls her over to him.

"If she told you girls does she likes him too?" Jeonghan asked them with a smirk

"Taylor only likes me" Mei answer

"So the answer is yes..." the mischievous boy smiled " Minghao let's get your girl! You're going to have the best date ever"

Minghao didn't like the tone of his voice but right now he is only thinking about how messed up his life is right now.