13

Because of the fans, Minghao needed to leave the building with his members and later on pick up Taylor to go on their date.

The van stopped for him to leave while the members went for dinner.

"Lover boy, I want you home midnight MAX" S.Coups warned him.

"Where's Taylor gonna sleep today?" Wonwoo asked.

That's a good question, even the girl herself thought about that.

"If she wants she could sleep in our house" Woozi replied

"Or Minghao bed is always available" Jeonghan added 

"But he will sleep on the floor, do you hear me ?!" Joshua yelled 

"I will speak with her" Minghao told while closing the van door.

Arriving at Mei apartment to pick Taylor, he stopped the car, and looked at the rear mirror to check himself.  Taylor slowly gets closer to his car, watching him she smiles as she feels little butterflies in her stomach.

"Hey" she calls him out 

"Humm.. sorry. Hey, feeling better ?" 

"Yes, but I don't know what to do, or where to sleep" Taylor glanced at him "Do you think I should speak to J?" 

"You have where to sleep, Haeri house or if you want our dorm." He blushed " And I shouldn't tell you to speak with him or not. If you ask me I will tell you no, but that's because I like you and he hurt you. I don't want that to happen again. But he is a part of your life since you are little, it's hard to cut him off from your life. When you are ready speak with him..... if you don't to be alone I can be there with you"

Taylor face went from pale as a ghost to red as a tomato. "You like me?" 

"From all that I said you only hear that?" He chuckled "yeah I like you. I thought the kiss gave it away." He leaned to her "Or you kiss anyone that appears in front of you?" 

"Humm if they are handsome" Taylor smirks at him while staring at his lips 

"Am I handsome?" Minghao played along 

Taylor gave him a peck "I like you too" making the boy blush

"Well I never thought confessing inside my car, not much for romance" he looked upset. "So will you give me the privilege to be your boyfriend?" 

"It's not an easy task you know?" she said

"I'm up for the challenge" giving her a kiss "we need to go because someone put a curfew on me"

Woozi was right, the restaurant was idol-friendly and they could be there without worrying about being seen by others. Actually, while they were eating, they saw Chenle and Rejun, who immediately notice Minghao and went there to speak with him.

Minghao knows that they will question all about Taylor in their group chat. He didn't mind it was not a secret only for the public eye.

"Hao can you leave me in Haeri house? I will sleep there today" He nodded "Also tomorrow I will speak with J" he suddenly looked worried which cause Taylor to hold his hand "I will speak with him in a cafe with a lot of people. Don't worry" she smiled at him "Can I tell him about us?" 

"It's not a secret, you can tell. The real problem is telling the others" he squeezed her hand.

A few minutes later...

"Are you sure you want to sleep here? My bed is empty..." Minhgao took her hand and kiss her

 "Who are you and what you did to Hao?"

"You did this to me" he giggles "Now I'm your boyfriend I can say stuff like this" 

"Yes you can, but I will sleep here anyway" she kissed him and left the car.

Haeri and Woozi both open the door for her, they stared at her, and she did not comprehend the reason.
Woozi took his phone and called someone "Yup she's home....they kissed....she's blushing...I don't know, wait a minute"  he looked at her "Are you dating Minghao?" the girl nodded her head "yes, they're dating... bye see you tomorrow"

Taylor did not know what to say. What just happened?

"We saw you kissing him" Haeri told her "I'm telling Mei" 

"Who were you speaking Woozi?" Taylor asked "the boys" 

"Hao is right you guys are a problem" she chuckled 

"Come with me I will show you your room" Haeri grabbed her hand and showed her the way.

After laying in her temporary bed, she decided to text Junho.

J

Can we speak tomorrow?

Tay, where are you?
Of course. Our house?

Haeri house
The cafe downstairs  at 9am

Are you coming home ?
I'm so sorry Tay
I was not thinking straight I wouldn't do anything to hurt you

I know J, we will speak better tomorrow

Sleep  well

Taylor was almost drifting into a deep sleep when her phone rang.

"Hao? It better be important I was trying to sleep" 

"Always so brutal. I don't know how but the boys already know. Mingyu is baking a cake to celebrate" 

"It was Woozi, he saw us and asked me. You told me it was not a secret so I told him" 

"No problem, I'll save you a slice, or do you want to come over?" 

"I need some time to get used to flirty Hao" she could hear him giggle. It was her favorite sound.

 " I spoke to J"

"What he said?" 

"We'll speak tomorrow" 

"Do you want me to be there?"

"Don't you have schedules?"

"Shit I forgot....if you need anything or he tries anything call me ok?" 

"Don't worry Hao" 

"Tomorrow can you come here? The boys want to see you" 

"The boys or you ?"

"Both." Taylor could hear noise in the background "Taylor your boyfriend is blushing! "

"They are truly a problem"

"I told you. Sleep well"

"Sweet dreams"