3

At the end of dinner, they were all standing in front of the restaurant saying theirs goodbyes. After that interaction with Minghao, Taylor cannot help it and glance at him. His action has intrigued her, was a small act of kindness that made her look at him in a different way.

"For a guy that doesn't drink you found a girl that drinks for both of you" Hoshi joked with Woozi and Haeri. The girl was waisted and Woozi was grabbing her by the waist so her not to fall

"Tomorrow she will be nagging at me for letting her drink" 

"Tell her it was nice talking to her... if she remembers me," Taylor told him while showing the biggest smile. " All of you, in fact, it was a pleasure meeting you"

She sat on the bike wishing that Junho didn't notice that she was in front ready to drive. The boy was not looking at her so maybe can get away with it.

"Get off my bike Tay, don't even think about it" the man probably has a sixth sense. She got off the bike, held Junho by the waist, and pouted "I don't like you"

Junho smiled taking her hand in his, this type of physical contact was normal for them. Dino, the youngest was surprised at the display of contact and asked a question that was on the mind of many.

"Are you dating?"

They looked at each other and started laughing so much that Taylor was brought to her knees.

"I like you, you're funny." cleaning her tears away " Just friends, more like brother and sister"

Minghao suddenly took the keys from Wonwoo and enter the car. That led to everyone else leaving the place.

At home, Taylor messaged Mei asking her if she arrived well. Yes, Mei gave her a number for them to talk and arrange some girls' night out. With the boys, it's impossible because they are idols and get noticed really easily.

She thought of sending one to Haeri but she already know that she won't get an answer, at least today.

Changing her clothes to her fuzzy pajamas, finally lay in her bed. It felt really nice to be in a new environment she needed this. Her breakup with Sean hurt her more than she showed to Junho. Her way of coping with it was to joke about it but deep inside she didn't understand how someone who told her that loves her and she trusted could break up just because his mother didn't like her... there must be more to it.

The night went by and you could hear Junho snores. Thankfully Taylor can sleep with any noise so it didn't bother her, what bothered her was the way Junho woke her up. She was sleeping peacefully until felt someone shake her soul out of her body.

"So you have chosen death..." the girl told while taking Junho hands off her body "Tay you didn't hear your alarms, it's time to go to work. You should thank me"

The kitchen today was not as cheerful as the day before, they were both tired because of the dinner with Seventeen.

"I need coffee"

"I need my bed" 

"I need you girl..." Junho started singing and that was the cue for Taylor to leave the room to get dressed.

Only arriving at her job Taylor notice that Mei has send her a message asking if she wanted to hang out today. She needed to sleep a little bit because of yesterday but didn't want to lose the chance to become friends with the girls.

At Hybe, the practice of Seventeen was high on energy as always. Hoshi gives his direction to the members for everything to be perfect as he wants it to be.

Junho slammed the door just to make a grand entrance. He had a few bags with food and drinks for the boys. Junho met Seventeen early on in his career and has a special bond with them.

"I believe you must be hungry" he smiles, meanwhile the bags have disappeared because the youngsters Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino took on the task of distributing the food between all of them.

They were famished so the food didn't last long but while they were on the break a girl appeared.

"Mei, what you are doing here?" Jun stands up and runs to his girlfriend "I'm going out with Haeri and Taylor, so I wanted to be with you a little bit" she gives him a peck .

"Tay is crazy, don't let her drink please" Junho pleaded " Don't worry, and before you say something Woozi, your girl will be our driver so no drinking for her"

After Mei left, the boys asked Junho to hang out with them in the dorms since he will be all alone tonight.

After Taylor's work, she had to get ready for her night out. She decided to go with black leather pants and a sparkly crop top with some black heels.

She heard someone honking outside the apartment so she guessed it was Mei.

"Girl you look amazing. My girlfriends are the most pretty. I've been blessed" that remark from Mei made her laugh until she notice that Haeri was not there. "Where's Haeri?"

"Probably still getting ready, I already send her a message to hurry up"

After waiting 15 minutes for the girlfriend of Woozi, they were astonished by her looks. She looked like an angel with a white strapless dress and white heels. 

"Woozi saw you left the house like this ?" 

"He's in the dorms today" the girl smirked at her friends

"Let's take a photo to send to them but don't tell them where we are going!" Mei took some photos and send them to the boys " Speaking about that Taylor you're not in our group, I will add you.

Everyone loves Dino

Mei
*Sent photo*

Woozi
Where are you going like that?

Mei
Secret 🤫

Haeri
Don't worry babe

Mei add Taylor

Junho
Don't you think the outfits are a little too much?

Taylor
And you are?

Mei
Bye bye boys 😘