4

In Seventeen dorm were having a debate on one particular subject. The girls.

"They will call us to pick them up," Woozi told them 

"You just want to go there because of Haeri's outfit" Jun glanced at him " You are not worried about Mei?" 

Jun took a shoot and shrugged his shoulders " She knows what she is doing and later she will come to the dorm. By the way, Minghao do you mind sleeping at the couch?" 

"Yea I don't mind" the Chinese boy murmured.

"When you are getting your own house like Woozi and Haeri?" Jeonghan asked the boy 

"We thought about it but don't think is the right time. We are dating only for 1 year. Woozi and Haeri are together 3 years now

"4 years" Woozi corrected 

"When are you going to ask her to marry you?" S.coups smirked "Some fans are really delusional, I don't want to see her hurt"

Everyone knows what he meant. Even if the company agreed to release a statement about their relationship there's the problem with the fans that don't agree that idols should date.
There was an accident not long ago when Joshua was back at home and went on a date. Even though not  being in Korea, the media found out and showed the girl's face, she receive death threats. That was only a date, Woozi was afraid of what could happen to Haeri if they discovered that they are in a long-term relationship. He fought for her love and for their relationship to work. He was not ready to let that go, he even bought them a house to be more time together.

At the club, the three girls were dancing together catching the unwanted attention of the boys around them. They were hot and the outfits that they choose hence that.

Taylor was in her own world because the other two girls went to sit down a little bit when she felt a pair of hands on her waist. She removed them and moved to another place. The guy was annoying following her around the bar.

"Fucking annoying, I can't even dance" Taylor complaint to her friends 

"He's looking at you still" Haeri told whole taking her phone off her wallet. 

" I can handle it no worries" Taylor touch Haeri shoulder as reassurance.

Everyone loves Dino

Haeri
Junho can you come to us at the club? Some creepy guy is following Taylor and try to dance with her.

Junho
Is she drunk?

S.coups
Are you girls ok?

Woozi
I'm coming to get you, send the address

Haeri
She's not drunk
We're ok
*Address*

Jeonghan
That asshole better not do anything to you girls

Joshua
Language.

Jun
Mei don't try to be a badass and wait for us

Minghao
Just stay someplace with a lot of people is safer

While some of the boys got out of the dorm to pick up the girls. Taylor was getting tired of that boy, he tried to grab her again.

"Mei can we go home? It's not fun with that fucking jerk not leaving me alone"

"Wait a second, the boys are coming" Mei told 

"Why? There's no need we just leave and go home" Taylor didn't like the idea of seeming weak and needing a boy help for this. "I'll go pay for the drinks and we'll go"

Not wanting to hear anything more from the girls she went to pay for what they consumed and just leave. Why did they do that, their boyfriends are idols they even shouldn't be here if someone can recognize them.

Taking the coats of her friends, someone pushes her to the wall. It was the guy from before.

"You think your hot and better than anyone"

"Oh I know that I'm hot but not for you so take your hands off me" Taylor push the guy off her but it only pissed him off more

He quickly grabbed her arm and pull her to him. His other hand went to feel her ass, that moment Taylor slap the guy with all her strength. She shouldn't be done that. The guy raises his arm ready to hit her but ...

"What do you think you're doing?" Someone stopped his hand and put himself in front of Taylor. "Get your hand off her and back off" Minghao growled.

The cold eyes of the Chinese boy must have scared him because he ran from them in 5 seconds with terror in his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Taylor asked

He coldly looked at her " Woozi and Jun are with the girls and Junho might still be looking for you." He let go of my hand. "I told you to stay in the same place! Are you dumb ?"

"Thank you" she thanked the boy but was not sure if he heard because he was far from her.

"Tay you ok ?" Junho hugged his friend "Don't worry I'm ok, Minghao was there"

Woozi was happy to see that his girl was ok and gave her his coat to heat her up and also to cover her up.

Jun was talking to Mei while grabbing her at her waist, the girl was mad that couldn't do anything to help her friend.

They all got inside the car and went home. Stopping at the apartment of Junho, Taylor took the opportunity to speak with Minghao.

"Thank you again"

He got off of his seat, ignored her, and enter the driver's seat. His face was full of worry and anger at the same time