expossed( mostly jakes p.o.v) tw cussing

Zoey wiped the tears from her eyes after posting the voice recording. she coultent wait untill the whole school saw it, a smile crepped accross her face as a loud laugh slipped from her teeth.

"have fun at school tommrorrow jake..." she laughed again. "this is what you deserve after breaking me and drew up."

The next morning when jake woke up.

Jake awwokened to the alarm on his phone the bags under his eyes had became darker then they were befor, with only an hour of sleep. he loooked over and saw his dog who was sleeping peacfully beside him. he smiled, quickly turning off his alarm as the smiled faded from his face. he stood up forcing himself to wake up. he quickly toook his jaket and throw it on over his shoulders. he didnt bother brushing his hair, he quickly ran downstaris.

"hey grumpy ive get something that will cheer you up!" milo quickly exclamed out to his older brother. milo threw a lolly at him then ran off to grab his back pack.

"uh thank you?" jake said confused before grabing his bag and walking to school. he quickly cheaked his phone on his way to school his notophocaitions showed that he had been added in a lot of twitter and tiktok posts. he aslo had a bunch of messages from snapchat. he was confused so he clicked on the first one.

zoey: The real reson jake sterlling was kicked out of the music club!!!!!! (please share)

what the hell zoey!? jake thought in a fit of radge quickly clicking on te next twitgter post he was tagged in.

daisy: wow jake when you said that you said some stuff i didnt think it was like this! i want to speek to you.

Jake felt scared but decided to show up to school anyway. Once he walked into the hallway he could feel everones eyes on him. he slso heared Zoeys laghter. Anger grew insided of him as he girinded his teeth his hands grew into fists as he walked pasted the laghing maniac. the anger bilt inside of him even more as he opned up his locker and threw his backpack in.

he kepted hishead down low as more eyes stared at his and wisperes were being said from freind to friends ear. he wanyed to say something badly but didnt. i did this to myself... he thought walking in to the males washroom. he spallshed his face with cold water looking at himslef in the merrior. he had looked pale and sick but he dinint feel sick. he gronned, throwing his hood over his head and walking out.

he sat by his locker again waited for the bell to ring as he felt a couple kids still stareing at him.

"woah jake you look like even more hell today." a small green haired boy said slightly conserned.

"Jake ill talk to Zoey what she did wa-" drew was cut off by jake standding up and walking awway glareing at the two.

Finnaly the bell rung and he went into mrs jones class. he had clamed a seet first as a bunsh of other kids came russhing in and sitting down.

"class there will be a clas project, i will be choosing your partners." mrs jones said and began pareing up students. Jake dinent listen until he ehard his name.

" - jake and andrew, sarah and-." jake stopped listing instend he began freaking out on the inside. shit why him. this is going to be hella weird ive been egnoring him for like ever! he sighed looking over to drew whos face seemed to be slightly flushed and it seemed he had already been looking at him as he quickly looked awway. that was weird why was he looking at me...

mrs jones began explaing the projected details " after you and said partner finish the work sheet and the history paper you will have to make a slide presontiotion-" Jake had stopped listing there and slumped back in his chair. he felt a tug as his head as his hood was taken down. he turned arouned seeing non other then stacy who had sat back down.

stupid bitch. no one cares if i have my hood on. he thoughted to himself even more anger bulding inside of him. the bell rung and he grabbed his bag and ran out of the class room.

"Hey jake! dont egnor me!" drew shouted out following behnd Jake. He kept walking not respomding. drew grabbed onto his arm.

"Fine i give up just let me go."
"Thank god ive mi- i mean ive been wanting to talk to you. Uhm ill be at your place by 9 for the uh prodgect.."
" see you then..." jake said with a tone of anger in his voice. he kept walking down the hallway to his locker. until he ran into a group if kids who turned there head and looked angery at him.
"oh its jake.. the asshole." one of the teens said before Jake quickly ran off. The anger returned his hands went into fists. as he marched to the hallway were Zoeys locker was.

"Zoey barnsfeild!" he shouted..........

869 words