exposed.

Posted at 06:57 AM by @rosexmeddow_school

                       Welcome to the new rosemeadow high exposing page. 

                       This account is run by 2 people. We will remain unnamed. 

                                              One video attachment. 

Jake and Drew look at one another before giving a nod to one another and Drew setting his phone in his pocket and standing next to Jake to see the video. They have no idea why they were tagged in this post, but they were about to find out.

As Jake and Drew got comfortable, aka drew standing on his tippy toes to be able to peer over Jake's shoulder Jake pressed play on the video. Both of their hearts sank as it was a video of Drews breakdown and.. What happened afterwards. They just looked at one another with fear and lumps in their throat. Drew started to get teary eyed and both were just sitting there speechless as the comments filled the section, some positive but most were homophobic and threatening. 

Drew wiped his eyes and tried not to cry while Jake was typing a whole paragraph on his twitter page. 

“These fucking assholes! Who do they think they are? Im going to fucking kill them! They cant just think thet there going to fucking out my best freind and get away with it oh FUCK no!” Jake started to whisper and shout to himself. 

Drew over heard this and could help but feel confused.

“Aren't you mad that you got outed?” Drew said his voice was still shaking.

“Of course I am but I've dealt with this before. Holy fucking shit.. It has to be your fucking ex Jannit  shes a homophobe an shes the only one who saw it.. Right?” Jake said his anger was fading into worry. 

“I mean.. We were in the middle of a hallway because you are impatient..” Drew tried adding light to this situation with some humor but it clearly wasn't going to work.

“Well, then. Wait no that's not what happened and you know it you over ripe grape.” 

Jake said, smirking a bit before going back to a worried face. 

“But, everyone was in the auditorium… there's no way..” Jake said fidgeting with his fingers a bit before putting his phone away. He'd finish this later. 

“Yes jake but the performance for rose meadow was over so a lot of kids would have been leaving from rosemeadow. Who knows who could have seen us and just stayed silent. Now that I look back we were so stupid! Why didn't we go into the bathroom or something!” Drew said sitting on a low brick wall.

Jake looked around and a bunch of kids were starting to walk into the school since it was starting soon. A lot of kids were just staring at them. Others would whisper and giggle.

“Drew, go into the school and head to your first class. I will come in later so people don't see us walk in together, it will help not start more rumors.” Jake said as Drew just nodded his head and walked in leaving Jake outside with some kids looking then whispering to one another before heading in. Eventually some time passed and Jake walked into the school and got into his first class and sat down. 

The teacher stood up in the front room and started writing the do nows on the board. Jake sat down in his seat and looked over to Liam who was on his phone, looking at the post. Shock grew on his face but then it turned to one of realization. Jake saw him go to messages and texting someone he couldn't make out what the name was or what he was saying but he saw there was a red heart emoji next to the name, he assumed it was lia. 

Henry was actually texting liam. He had a plan to try and help all of this attention get off of Drew and jake. 

                                                       Liam{heart]

                       H: hey babe, did you see the post, yk abt Drew n Jake?

                       L: yeah i did.. Ig ik why they're so distant now.

                       H: I have an idea to help them out with this, or like to draw their attention off?

                       L: What is it??

                       H: We could come out on twt? Or we could wear big funny costumes.

                       L: I mean coming out would definitely do it. 

                       H: So do I post a photo of us being gay or some shit?

                       L: go on ahead im ready.

Henry got onto twitter and posted a photo of him and Liam kissing. With the caption

“We heart men, also outing isn't cool folks.” 

He tagged as many people from the school as he could and pressed send. 

People's phones buzzed but of course no one was allowed to check as class was going on. After class people eminently pulled out their phones and started whispering. 

Liam and Henry met up during passing and gave one another a peck on the lips. Jake and Drew walked up to them until they noticed each other and awkwardly stood there. LIam and Henry just looked at the two getting some of the awkwardness rubbed off to them. 

A kid walked up to the four and started to laugh

“Are all og you guys gays or something! What do you guys do at sleepovers, one big 4sum!” The kid laughed then ran off.

Drew looked disgusted at the remark and Henry and Liam just looked at one another and started laughing while Jake ran off into the male restroom with a heavily embarrassed look on his face as people were staring, Jake was just going to skip his next few classes to avoid the chaos. He might even ask his mom if he can come home. 

As the day went by Jake decided to go home early as all this drama was going on he honestly felt sick. That's when he bummed into Drew, He assumed Drew was going home as well. They just looked at one another before walking side by side as their houses were on the same street. They just walked in silence until the other left to go into their house, which was Drew.

Jake walked into his house and just went up the stairs as he plopped down onto his bed he didn't know why but he just started to cry. Everything from last week and today just came crashing down on him and he started crying. He curled up and just laid there until his phone began to ring. He picked it up and tried to mask his voice. It was drew calling.

“Hey..” Drew said, sounding a bit on edge.

“Hi..” Jake said back his voice still sounding like a crying voice. 

“We still have that thing at liams..”

“Oh yeah i'll be there, give me a min..”