the end

The final school bell rang and drew, Jake, Liam, and Henry both ran out. 

 “Finally! Summer!” Henry said, falling into Liam's arms as Liam caught him.

“Henry!” He shouted holding him a bit before pushing him back up.

Jake and Drew giggled as they turned to each other and smiled, hugging each other. 

“Summer..” They both said in unison before turning back to Liam and Henry who were now wrestling. 

“Come on let's get going to drews house.”  Jake said as they all started walking to his house.

Jake and Drew kept giggling as they were holding hands joking to each other and Henry and Liam kept fighting. Once they finally got into drews bedroom they all colaplead on his carpet and let out groans. 

Jake went over to drews desk and pulled out a blank book that had pages full of writing. The other boys followed suit and pulled out theirs too. A while ago they all decided to keep a journal. 

Hello Journal. Let's summarize what's happened this school year. Things started off great. Jake Sterling got into the music club, made new friends. I was the happiest I've ever been, but foolish me never saw how my other friends felt. Also dumb ass me didn't understand that i was in love with my best friend, and then he was in love with me. 

I then said some horrible things about the music club behind their backs. I regret that. Me and Drew started arguing there were rumors about me. It was awful. Drew even got a new girlfriend and that stung. I guess that's when I realized I was in love with my best friend. But then things went uphill again. I got back into the music club and we won the competition.

I even kissed Drew for the first time. I guess if that didt prove it this will. After that we got outed but in the end we came out better than ever now he's the best thing that's happened to me….

All the boys closed their books and smiled to watch other and had a awesome slumber party