oh shi-

short, no Tw i think

"It's been a week since the incident. Jake and Drew have both been avoiding each other. thi has hurt the jomies a lot as we cant have group hangouts anymore. Me and Henry have been worried. We have to try and help them, no we have no clue what happened after the competition but all we know is Jake must have hurt Drew somehow."

Liam thought to himself as he looked over to Henry who was sleeping on a couch across from the sofa he was sleeping on. He reached his hand out and started to grab onto Henry's hand which woke Henry up. 

         "I'm trying to sleep liam." Henry said with a groggy voice.

         " I know hon, but i can't sleep. I'm worried about Jake and Drew.. it looks like they hate each other.." Liam said, still holding onto Henry's hand. 

Henry got off the sofa he was on and then moved to the sofa Liam was sleeping on and cuddled up to him. 

       "Liam, they're having a lover's quarrel. They clearly like one another but Drew is internally homophobic and Jake is a dumbass." 

Liam put his arm around Henry who was now laying on his chest. 

      "I know hen, but this love quarrel has been going on since jake joined the music club, got kicked out, and now is being all kissy face with hailey."

     "okay i can see where you're concerned there- wait did you just call me hen?!" 

Henry sat up and got a pellow and smacked Liam right in the face with it. 

     "I am not a chicken! asshole!" 

Meanwhile liam was blushing and frozen there all flustered because he didn't realize what he just called Henry.  

    "I didn't mean to- i didn't know i was-" Liam struggled to get the words out while henry laughed.

    "You're a dumbass liam." Henry giggled before going back onto Liam's chest. 

    "Tomorrow's Monday, I'm sure we can do something to try and help them, '' Henry said before drifting off to sleep alongside Liam. 

The next morning Liam and Henry woke up and went to Henry's bedroom to get dressed. Liam started to pack his stuff for school and then he realized he forgot his gym clothes. and groaned.

"Why are you being dramatic over there?" Henry asked Liam while he was changing into an outfit for school.

''I forgot my gym clothes.." Liam said as he finished dressing. 

"Well I'd let you borrow some of  my clothes but you are far too tall." Henry giggled as Liam groaned again and left with his bag.

"Wait for me douchebag!" Henry said, grabbing his bag and running to catch up with henry. 

The two finally started walking side by side and left the door to start walking to school. 

Once they arrived at school they saw Jake who looked like he had not been able to sleep well and probably needed a hug and a therapist. 

Henry and Liam walked up to him.

"Hey mate, we haven't talked in a bit.. Are you good?" Henry asked 

"im alright-" Jake was cut off by Drew.

"Henry Liam, come on why don't we go inside." Drew said looking worse than jake. 

Liam looked at the two lightly pushed Henry aside and cleared his throat. 

"Okay, what happened? Why do you look emo and why are you guys avoiding each other? This needs to be fixed. I'm not standing by and letting you do this all by yourselves anylong you two clearly need help with this." Liam said looking at the to.

"There's nothing that needs to be solved." Drew said, trying to pull Liam by the arm.

"BUllshit you two, my house tonight after school and you better be there or I will kidnap both of you." Liam once again said before grabbing onto Henry's hand and walking into the school leaving Drew and Jake alone outside. 

And that's when Both of their phones buzzed and they checked it at the same time. Both of their hearts dropped as they looked up from their phone screens and into each other's eyes with that face of pure panic and fear.