grab my hand... not hers.

After school. Impornent message at end

Jakes pov. 1rst person.

I ran down the empty hall trying to get out of the schoool, But also trying not to be seen by Drew, or any of those guys for the mader, I just wanted home. Now. I hated this day wth a burning pashion I cried like 5 times and had a panic attack. Over what? Thats what Ive trying to figure out. All becuse Drew had a girlfreind. Big deal, he doesent even look like he likes her... Or thats just what im telling myself. I wish everything was back to normal! Sining in the club, being freinds with Drew.

Well, i do atlest have the club back. I smile, that being the only happiness i have at the momet. The club, were i can sing my heart awway and not be hurt.

Wait...

THE COMPITION IS TOMMOROW! Shit i have to get to the music room.

swich.

Jake ran to the music room in a rush, bursting through the door panting a little as he stoped. Zander had looked tworeds him, Angry.

"Uh uhm hi." jake said knowing he was still un welcomed. That famileer feeling came back to him with the lump in his throat as he just stood in the doorway beganing to shake and sweat. (or is it swaet or sweet idfk im disslexic as hell)

"Jake we have one more day tell the comition get your ass over here!" Haily shouted twords jake seeming angry.

"Sorry." he said his voice shaking, he was still being glared at by Zander and Milly, luke seemed like he was just egnoring him and sean looked like he felt bad. (is this forshawdowing? mabye? mabye not?)

Jake took a deep breath before Haily blurted.

"Jake, the song the club heard you sing on the rooftop we would probly win if you sang that, But i refuse to do a duet with you."

"Oh, ok." Jake said still slightly scared while he tryed to ignore the glaires. Milly and Haiy began playing the electric gitar. Zander bagan with the gittar and luke stood there waiting for his part while Sean Played a beat on his laptop.

Jake began sining, he faded into an alternet world in his head as the words went on.

Eventually the song came to an end, There was still quite a bit of practice time left, Supprisingly.

Everyone began putting up there insterments as jake Put the microphone back on the stand. He felt a hand on his shoulder, he jumped seeing sean.

"Welcome ack jake, and sorry about the others." Sean oppaigized before walking off.

Jake walked out of the room thinking.

Sean was nice to me..?

Jake felt a small flutter but brushed it off not thinking to mutch of it before running into 2 poeple.

"Ah shit, sorry." Jake said standing up and opining his eyes seeing Drew and his new girlfreind.

Great i ran into the one person i didnt want to. Ha Y/N moment. Jake thought to himself.

"Oh hey jake." Drew said sounding slightly happy to see him. Drew had a small smile on his face.

weird... he was being a dick now he seems all giddy to see me?" Jake thought before quickly respinding.

"Oh uhm hi." Jake said back kinda confused.

"Thanks for takeing me to the nurse by the way."  Jake said smiling back akwardly> He was still woundoring why drew switched up so fast from this morning.

"No problem and eh sorry for erlier i was being a real dick, i didi'nt mean to cause a panick attake for ya." Drew was appoligizing?

"Oh no its ok!" jake chukkled

"Well after the comition toomorrow wanna-" drew was cut ff by his girlfeind grabbing his hand and yelling out.

"Drewwww come on i cant wait to meet your family!" She yelled in a annoying high pitched voice.

"Alright babe, see you later jake." DRew said sounding genually happy... once he turned to jake to say good bye.

Jakes heart flutterd, it felt like it skipped a beat. Then he looked at the two walking awway Jelosy filled inside of him but... why? well he didint know alll he knew is that he wanted to be in that girls place right now. Again he didint know why he just did.

He walked out of the bilding after he saw them leave. Jake put on his ear buds and walked back home while listing to his playlist. He was stressing for the consert tommorow. Jake knew it would go alright though they sounded great in reherlas today and the song he is sining is goind to be awsome.

After a while jake opened his door step being welcomed by an ampty house and a cold plate of food on the table, he expected this he was goining to be an hour late from school becuse of rehersales and the whole thing. He qickly heated up his food in the microwave and sat down at the table while it headted up.

Drew keeps switching up on his additude twords me and its got me fucked up! Jake sighed, he didnt know how he felt about drew. it was really confusing the hell out of this boy, he stayed lost in thought until the microwave beeped, Jake being hyperreactive  jumped and nearly screamed. Witch caused him to fall out of his chair.

Milo came in looking confused.

"Uh Jake is everything ok?" Milo asked looking at his brother who was on the floor.

"The microwave scared me." Jake said getting up waiting for the relentlis tessing and laughing from his brother.

Witch soon came by a roar of laghter coming from the 12 year old boy.

"The mircowave- Really jake." He said crying from laghter at this point he might as well begin rolling on the floor.

Jake walked past his howling brother and went upstairs were he laid in bed for the night.

He bagan falling assleep< He luckily didnt have a nightmare this time it was just a pitch black void.

His alarm woke him with a scare, he screamed and fell on the floor.

"Jeez.." Jake said to hiself befor getting up and throwing on a outfit. He did his hair beacuse of the compition being this evening.

Jake sat and thought for a while.

i need to get my shit together. Today is the compition and if i have my head full of... Drew i will fail everyon, and posibly have no chance of staying in the club...

Thats when a idea struck jake makeing his eyes widen and a smile apper on his face.

What if i ask Daisy out! Like i organaly planned, then Drew will be out of my head and everything will be great again! Sining in the club, haning out with my homies and ontop of that ill have a girlfreind! f this all happens those thoughts and feelings i keep haveing with Drew will all stop...

Hopefully....

Jake sighed as helooked at his clock.

6:30. I should get walking to school.

Jake got up from off his bed grabbing his book bag and walking down the stairs and out the door. While he was walking he sighed again drifting into his own thoughts.

Why do i even have those feelings with Drew... Should i forgive Drew... Shold he be... Forgiven?  jake woriedly thought.

1234 words.