sorry

Jake hung up the phone and brushed out his hair before putting on a jumper and leaving his house to go to Liam's house for this whole sleepover thing.  He grabbed out his phone and started blasting lil darkie in his ears as he walkeed down the street.

He felt scared as he went and twisted the doorknob to let himself in, his eyes still puffy from all the crying. As he walked in he took his ear buds down and walked to the living room. He saw Henry liam and drew. As soon as he laid eyes on Drew he was filled with many different emotions and he just started crying again as he sat down across from him. 

Henry and Liam looked at each other and did a little nod as Liam went to speak. 

“We are going to give you some advice, calm you both down then you two are going up to my room to have some privacy.” He said calmly as he looked over to his boyfriend, his eyes completely changing his look. His eyes got all wide and doe like as he listened to him speak.

“I advise you two to be completely honest and don't shout and hear one another out.” Henry says as he then looks to the two, Drew looking like he's about to cry and Jake crying more than he was. Liam and Henry just gesture for them to go upstairs.

“Goodluck!” THey both shout and once they are out of sight Liam lays on Henry and grabs his hand. 

“God i hope they are ok..” he said worried.

“Things like this just take time.” Henry said to liam.

Drew and Jake both sit on Liam's bed and then look at each other. Jake just starts to cry more and then he puts his head on drews shoulder. This made Drew tense but he quickly relaxed and put his arm around jake.

“I'm sorry for.. Everything..” Jake said through his tears. Drew couldn't keep himself together he started to cry two.

“It's okay.. I'm sorry to…” Drew said, taking a deep breath before fully hugging jake. 

Jake hugged back and they stayed like that for a while until both of them stopped crying. They separated and then looked into one another's eyes. Jake grabbed Drews hands and held them. 

“No matter what happens after tonight, I promise I will be here for you..” Jake said, smiling to Drew with his tear stained eyes. This made Drew start to shed tears again as he smiled to jake.

“I promise i will be there for you to.. We can get through this together I promise..” Drew said before he hugged Jake again, this time fully climbing into his lab and wrapping his arms and legs around him. Jake held Drew as they both fell asleep.

Henry and Liam went to check on them. When they both opened the door they looked inside then smiled at one another. Henry played loud air horn sounds which woke them both up. 

“HEY!” DRew shouted climbing off of jake.